• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

I've destroyed you like 5 times and used zone plenty. Zone works fine!

As for you being a horrible manual defender, what else can I think when you have a highly ranked D but constantly give up a bunch of points?

I don't know oh great one, please share with me how to make my D into an autopilot team.

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob
well we an play whenever
i'm working on a power point presentation for aclass right now
kind of want to get it done

6:56
blue
okay thats fine, the usc game has about 6 minutes to go
so probably 20 real minutes

MrBob doing homework on a Saturday night.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
fIf60.png

I WISH Wellie was still in my division, he was my best division rival since Fifty abandoned me.
<3

Btw I hope no madden gaffers go to their baseball teams playoff game. I'm at the stadium and the yanks are down 4-0. The mcNeily curse. :(

Back in the states finally. America, Fuck yeah! Baltimore cabbies can get fucked though...

So... Luke run anyone off yet?

You know y'all miss playing the jags with shake at the helm! (essentially a bye week)

Mrbob

When else am I supposed to do it? I work 40+ hours a week while taking this night class as well.

Plus I want to watch football tomorrow without having to deal with this. I'm actually multi tasking right now, watching the end of the LSU/SC game while doing this at the same time. I'm almost done and ready to take a break!

eznark

Banned
Back in the states finally. America, Fuck yeah! Baltimore cabbies can get fucked though...

So... Luke run anyone off yet?

You know y'all miss playing the jags with shake at the helm! (essentially a bye week)

Welcome home!

Bluemax has been booted, you get the Seahawks....is what I would say if this were a fair and just world.

bluemax

Banned
When else am I supposed to do it? I work 40+ hours a week while taking this night class as well.

Plus I want to watch football tomorrow without having to deal with this. I'm actually multi tasking right now, watching the end of the LSU/SC game while doing this at the same time. I'm almost done and ready to take a break!

Chill out! I'm teasing you bro.

Rorschach

GG Story. Got some lucky breaks. Yay HFA! Again, I'm throwing picks left and right smh

PS: I told you not to hang balls in the air! Fuck a swat attempt. I'm hitting that stick!

Damnit, now I have a WR and a corner out a couple weeks!

Rorschach

That's weird... why did Seymour get a bunch of XP? He had one friggin' tackle...

[edit] Oh shit, no one else got XP... did he take all of theirs? FUCK

Somnia

That's weird... why did Seymour get a bunch of XP? He had one friggin' tackle...

[edit] Oh shit, no one else got XP... did he take all of theirs? FUCK

That happened to me in my win, it looked like almost no one gained much experience other than Wimbley.

Rorschach

How come Sebas has the most extra points kicked? The only conclusion I can come to is that all you high scoring teams are running up the score by going for two!

LJ11

So after CB mentioned his players getting XP after practice, I decided to switch things up a bit from my usual practice routine. Last week and this, I did two different practices and my players seem to be getting the XP after practice. I think repeating the same practice week after week may have been the issue, or maybe it wasn't.

If you guys are repeating the same practice week after week and getting individual player XP let me know. I'd rather just do the same one, saves time, but if doing different scenarios gets your players XP so be it.

bluemax

Banned
Unleashed my inner DCX against Bob. Sigh. I had one pick bounce off a guy and right to Brian Urlacher, unreal.

I had a 13-0 lead and then Bob goes 4 wide for an entire drive including 4th and 1 from like the 2 which of course he converted. After that I never recovered.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So after CB mentioned his players getting XP after practice, I decided to switch things up a bit from my usual practice routine. Last week and this, I did two different practices and my players seem to be getting the XP after practice. I think repeating the same practice week after week may have been the issue, or maybe it wasn't.

If you guys are repeating the same practice week after week and getting individual player XP let me know. I'd rather just do the same one, saves time, but if doing different scenarios gets your players XP so be it.

Ive done Easy Win every week. Always get XP

I'm still out, it's not even last call out here yet

you see CB? he makes you beg to play him and then says suck my dick im not even home anyways!

i saved you from this before!

p.s.

lulz yankees didn't even sell out a playoff game? shameful. that is something i expect in atlanta or miami

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
fmt I can't wait to play you again so I can make your secondary shit the bed like last time.

just call me bobvious, I don't care

Top Bottom