• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

Couple hours? Say 9 est? I had to redownload GW2 and the fucking thing doesn't have a pause function. If you close it you have I start over! I've been around all day playin PAC Mac CE but figure the lag would be ass with the download going on.

It starts where you left off. It just shows 0%. 0% of what you had left. :|

Trasher

DCX. It's working again. Where are you?

Edit: Wtf. Sorry, DCX. I don't know why my Live keeps DCing me. Everything else is working though...

Somnia

GG EZ, I appreciate the consideration near the end.

That game was the definition of my season =(

Get a drive going, 2nd and goal and Locker fumbles. Get another drive going and CJ fumbles it. At that point I knew I had no chance of catching up when I was in range still.

eznark

Banned
GG EZ, I appreciate the consideration near the end.

That game was the definition of my season =(

Get a drive going, 2nd and goal and Locker fumbles. Get another drive going and CJ fumbles it. At that point I knew I had no chance of catching up when I was in range still.

Madden never gave you a chance. That sucked dude, sorry. You were able to move the ball well too that first half.

Also, you guys are goofs. I had no problem going down after a pick and diving on a breakaway run when the game was more than 3 scores. So many excuses for FYIDM. Just own it.

bluemax

Banned
I wonder how many times I can have less than 100 net yards passing in one season. That has to be at least the fourth time.

Correction, that was the 5th time. Once was against Sanjuro when I had the short field most of the game, and another was against the Lions when the CPU played for me.

Still, I've been held under 30 passing yards in 3 of my last 6 games. Unreal.

I think he went to that Trey Parker and Matt Stone play tonight.

I'm going to plan a trip when it's playing in Chicago.

i saw it today. it was awesome! i'd definitely see it again!

and gg blue. thought it was going to be close after you ripped off that big run early on but i was able to keep control of the ball and then wussle bein' wussle.... just like in real life!

Colasante

I wonder how many times I can have less than 100 net yards passing in one season. That has to be at least the fourth time.

Correction, that was the 5th time. Once was against Sanjuro when I had the short field most of the game, and another was against the Lions when the CPU played for me.

Still, I've been held under 30 passing yards in 3 of my last 6 games. Unreal.

Paging Matt Flynn...

bluemax

Banned
i saw it today. it was awesome! i'd definitely see it again!

and gg blue. thought it was going to be close after you ripped off that big run early on but i was able to keep control of the ball and then wussle bein' wussle.... just like in real life!

Eh I knew it was over after I punted you to the 10 and Gore went 90 on me. I shouldn't play LBer against you, I got juked out of my shoes too much.

I only threw the ball 11 times with the last one being a stupid heave ho that got picked. I'm just far to gun shy to pass any more.

Also Lynchs long run just felt like you being generous. But thanks.

At least my one read option play worked.

DCX

DCX
GG Thrasher. You killed Weatherspoon :( Megatron is an asshole. Even with shadowing all game he still makes things happen :/

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Paging Matt Flynn...

The fans were actually chanting for him. He wouldn't do better though. Weaker arm and worse accuracy. Plus the same shitty receivers. Rice was wide open on one third and long and then derped his ass off finishing his come back route and the ball hit him in the head.

daw if the only times you can play are early tomorrow morning or at 4 central on monday then i see an auto pilot in your future my friend! let me know asap so luke can play the game if thats how it needs to be! i dont like AP games but sometimes it needs to happen

Trasher

GG Thrasher. You killed Weatherspoon :( Megatron is an asshole. Even with shadowing all game he still makes things happen :/

DCX

GG man. I dunno what it is lately with my internet, but it's annoyingly laggy. Did you like my screen pass to CJ that went out of bounds for an 8 yard loss? lolol

Oh and...

THE TANK IS ON!

bluemax

Banned
Playoff picture:

AFC
Clinched: Bills, Raiders

Stealers will clinch their division with a win this week and a loss this week of Cincinnati

Texans will clinch their division with a win this week and a loss this week of the Colts.

Raiders will clinc their division with a win this week and a Broncos loss.

Wildcard
Broncos 11-3 --
Colts 10-4 --
Bengals 9-5 1 GB
Dolphins 8-6 2 GB

If the Colts win this week the Dolphins are eliminated from the WC.

NFC
Clinched: Bears, Saints, Eagles, Giants, 49ers

If the Eagles win this week they will clinch the division.

Wildcard
Rams 8-7 --
Vikings 7-8 1 GB

If by some miracle the Seahawks upset the Rams in week 17 and the Vikings win over the Packers then this will come down to some kind of EA tie breaker magic.

DCX

DCX
GG man. I dunno what it is lately with my internet, but it's annoyingly laggy. Did you like my screen pass to CJ that went out of bounds for an 8 yard loss? lolol

Oh and...

THE TANK IS ON!
Lol I assumed they counted it as a fumble.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Playoff picture:

AFC
Clinched: Bills, Raiders

Stealers will clinch their division with a win this week and a loss this week of Cincinnati

Texans will clinch their division with a win this week and a loss this week of the Colts.

Raiders will clinc their division with a win this week and a Broncos loss.

Wildcard
Broncos 11-3 --
Colts 10-4 --
Bengals 9-5 1 GB
Dolphins 8-6 2 GB

If the Colts win this week the Dolphins are eliminated from the WC.

NFC
Clinched: Bears, Saints, Eagles, Giants, 49ers

If the Eagles win this week they will clinch the division.

Wildcard
Rams 8-7 --
Vikings 7-8 1 GB

If by some miracle the Seahawks upset the Rams in week 17 and the Vikings win over the Packers then this will come down to some kind of EA tie breaker magic.

Blue, if I'm you, I'm tanking. You would be tied for 9th worst record. However if you win (and none of the other guys win) you would be tied for 12th. I think you should just throw the game dude.

daw840

daw if the only times you can play are early tomorrow morning or at 4 central on monday then i see an auto pilot in your future my friend! let me know asap so luke can play the game if thats how it needs to be! i dont like AP games but sometimes it needs to happen
I can play tomorrow up until about 2 CST. Maybe 3 at the latest. Then on Monday it's kinda hit and miss. 4-5 CST is probably good because my daughter usually naps hen. I why is it that if my opponents schedule doesn't mesh with mine its always my fault. I got shit for playing this morning too even though it was before the supposed deadline.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No. It's likely because I'm not good enough to be a playoff contender so my games don't really matter to the elites!

Didn't you get an extension on the deadline like 3 madden weeks ago? Its hardly as if anyone is being unfair.

Sanjuro

I'm not going to lie but it's not bad. I recently got back into watching the WSOP for some reason. Also I love how we ran into each other during the double xp event.

I'm going to haunt your fucking life. I love how I ran into you and crippled you in one hand, prior to the game ending a minute from then.

TheCrow

I'm going to haunt your fucking life. I love how I ran into you and crippled you in one hand, prior to the game ending a minute from then.

Fuck the triple diamond table. I couldn't get any good hands but I prefer tournaments where people get knocked out instead of being replaced anyway.

Sanjuro

Fuck the triple diamond table. I couldn't get any good hands but I prefer tournaments where people get knocked out instead of being replaced anyway.

Yeah, it's a bunch of fun and there are always people to play. Unlike creepos in that other stupid poker game you made me download.

Top Bottom