• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
eznark, you should be doing an Ironman playthrough of XCOM instead

I am! But holding a baby is a pain in the ass in an office chair so I spent last night trying to care abou Dishonored. Ended up going to bed and playing Ghost Recon 3DS instead...starting my third play through!

Sanjuro

I saw you playing Dishonored so yeah, dry hump poker sounds better.

I really, really do not understand the Dishonored blow jobs.

There are some things about Dishonored that I like, but I'm finding it difficult to plow through it.

Part of it has to do with me being anal. Trying to complete missions perfectly and collect/search everything in a house or area. The game just isn't set up to do that naturally.

Mrbob

I am! But holding a baby is a pain in the ass in an office chair so I spent last night trying to care abou Dishonored. Ended up going to bed and playing Ghost Recon 3DS instead...starting my third play through!

I should finish Ghost Recon on 3DS. I'm 20 or so hours into it and can only have a few missions left. Shame the game has only been available on 3ds, it's pretty sweet.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Too many games left for having advanced on a Saturday:

PIT @ CIN
DAL @ NO
BAL @ NYG
DEN @ CLE
NYJ @ SD
KC @ IND - The "Well, I could play from 8 to 8:30 AM every other Tuesday in Greenwich Meridian Time" game

Ferny

Hey Nightz let me know if sometime today works for you. I couldnt do last night, ended up going out and get shit faced. Fun times.

Mrbob

These must be saved for future usage.

lolsaints_medium.gif

morganlol_medium.gif

Mrbob

Is David Ellis in charge of the Halo 4 commercials? My god....

That commercial was truly awful. I can't believe a franchise known for its epic trailers and commercials releases one that screams amateur hour.

Edit: Oh my god, truly the worst feeling in the world is clicking on the Anime thread by accident, listed just below the NFL thread and taking awhile to figure wtf is going with the commentary.

Somnia

That commercial was truly awful. I can't believe a franchise known for its epic trailers and commercials releases one that screams amateur hour.

Edit: Oh my god, truly the worst feeling in the world is clicking on the Anime thread by accident, listed just below the NFL thread and taking awhile to figure wtf is going with the commentary.

Wish you would have posted in it, that would have been better

daw840

Too many games left for having advanced on a Saturday:

PIT @ CIN
DAL @ NO
BAL @ NYG
DEN @ CLE
NYJ @ SD
KC @ IND - The "Well, I could play from 8 to 8:30 AM every other Tuesday in Greenwich Meridian Time" game

Well. I guess that's accurate considering my availability today was from 0800-1430 CST and tomorrow in the early afternoon....

Go ahead and put me on autopilot. I'll get my practice in at least. Last game elongated me from the playoffs anyways.

i was looking up some niners stuff, and we actually have carolinas 3rd round pick and indys 4th round pick in the 2013 draft. get ready to lose those picks gcq and lukems!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
3rJDI.jpg

Bradford sucks balls. It would take a monster game from me to hit any of those goals and then it's not even worth any meaningful XP comparatively. If Jordin Sparks falls to me I'll consider drafting him.

Rorschach

Rors owes me a pick for Aaron Curry! I want my pound of flesh!

Vultures! Lol you can have it. It's probably a seventh round pick if anything. The game makes you sign every fucking rookie and you get penalized for cutting them.

The way trades work, you'd have to give me something, though lol

a 4th and 5th round pick that would've been on my team this year! maybe a couple hall of famers, who knows!

Ridiculous. You can't punish Carolina like that you greedy bastard.

DCX

DCX
3rJDI.jpg

Bradford sucks balls. It would take a monster game from me to hit any of those goals and then it's not even worth any meaningful XP comparatively. If Jordin Sparks falls to me I'll consider drafting him.
Plus you get your rbs involved so it would be hard to get them their goals too.

Can't please them all lol

DCX

bluemax

Banned
3rJDI.jpg

Russell Wilson earns 440, 550 and 660 for the same goals. I think XP gained for goals is based off of your development speed. Same with the cost of upgrading ratings.

Vultures! Lol you can have it. It's probably a seventh round pick if anything. The game makes you sign every fucking rookie and you get penalized for cutting them.

The way trades work, you'd have to give me something, though lol

Its a conditional 4th or 5th rounder!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_NFL_Draft

LukeSmith

3rJDI.jpg

Luck has similar goals, with much greater rewards:
  • 24 completions (920 points)
  • 250 yards (1000)
  • 3 TDs (1000)

Top Bottom