• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
EZ when can you play? Just let me know what works for you and I'll work it in =)

Couple hours? Say 9 est? I had to redownload GW2 and the fucking thing doesn't have a pause function. If you close it you have I start over! I've been around all day playin PAC Mac CE but figure the lag would be ass with the download going on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Couple hours? Say 9 est? I had to redownload GW2 and the fucking thing doesn't have a pause function. If you close it you have I start over! I've been around all day playin PAC Mac CE but figure the lag would be ass with the download going on.

Pacman CE was a great game. But the frustration to push my high score further ruined the game for me. Geo wars was the same way

eznark

Banned
Pacman CE was a great game. But the frustration to push my high score further ruined the game for me. Geo wars was the same way

Free for ps plus and the trophies are more involved than the achievements, which means it takes longer! Woo

bluemax

Banned
By the way LeSean McCoy has broken the single season rushing TD record. Suck it LT

I find the number of single season records that are being broken in this franchise to be a bit ridiculous. I think like 7 different records are going to fall.

Somnia

That works, see you then

Smokey

Just got home. I can play in 20 to 30. Lemme eat some fewd.

766501001778c.jpg

Mrbob

In this episode of the As the IM World Turns:

Smokey
i have barely used aj this yr
i could fyidm all 16 games if i wanted to
but
i chose to play with honor and respect

Mrbob
lololol
you have the second most blessed team in the game

Smokey
thats right
and i dont use them like i should
cuz it would be considered cheese
but you know what
i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mrbob
uhhuh

Smokey
its almsot playoff time

Smokey
i have different modes
you just have one gear
and thats ur problem

Mrbob
lawl
good thing that gear kicked in for you in the ncaa title game

Smokey
rain you bitch

Smokey

In this episode of the As the IM World Turns:

Smokey
i have barely used aj this yr
i could fyidm all 16 games if i wanted to
but
i chose to play with honor and respect

Mrbob
lololol
you have the second most blessed team in the game

Smokey
thats right
and i dont use them like i should
cuz it would be considered cheese
but you know what
i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mrbob
uhhuh

Smokey
its almsot playoff time

Smokey
i have different modes
you just have one gear
and thats ur problem

Mrbob
lawl
good thing that gear kicked in for you in the ncaa title game

Smokey
rain you bitch

4333217565_1e99a204c3.jpg

Mrbob

Yeah that game was closer than the score. Got a taint while up 13 to 7 in the 4th and it was like the flood gates opened. TJ gave some problems though! Tough guy to cover.

I really need some oline help in the off season.

Colasante

This injury reset is really annoying. My starting 2 RBs and starting WR all have season ending injuries, but I can't sign people to replace their spots on the roster because they're not actually on IR due to the reset.

Top Bottom