• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I tell people my WRs are shit, and they never believe me because CHECK OUT DA RATINGS! Then they finally see them in person.

Just so everyone is clear, he is credited for 5 drops in the game, but I think it was closer to 9. It was a wonky game tho as Amendola and Winslow had big drops too.

Rorschach

Just so everyone is clear, he is credited for 5 drops in the game, but I think it was closer to 9. It was a wonky game tho as Amendola and Winslow had big drops too.

My game with GCQ was a drop fest. I think the update borked something. Murphy had a couple of crucial drops and DHB and Moore had 5 drops credited each. That's par the course for DHB, but Moore actually has a decent catch rating. :( And the DHB/Moore drops were wide the fuck open, too. No contact.

Mrbob

Damn it Mcnulty!

Getting dangerously close to resting all my starters against Thruster. AT can still be my hero though!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My game with GCQ was a drop fest. I think the update borked something. Murphy had a couple of crucial drops and DHB and Moore had 5 drops credited each. That's par the course for DHB, but Moore actually has a decent catch rating. :( And the DHB/Moore drops were wide the fuck open, too. No contact.

I had a ton of drops in my game against Sok. You may be on to something, and if so, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for all of us with shit receivers.

GCQuinton

Murphy's been like that for me the whole season, so I don't think the update really had anything to do with it. Drops have been a problem since day one.

Rorschach

Mrbob

So much whining.

I had Hester drop a wide open TD pass deep and you don't see me coming into the thread to complain about it!

LJ11

Man, I hope this drop shit is isolated, I did not enjoy watching my dudes drop passes last game. Granted, they were hit, but Steve Johnson usually comes up with some. Will find out tonight.

LukeSmith

Smokey had a bunch of drops in our game on throws into traffic where his guys got blown up.

Only one pass on my side hit the ground.

Drop numbers for the league overall look fine, it'll be interesting to see the sample size into next season.

McNei1y

Jax or maclin had one coming across the field. But there was a defender there and they don't have a high catch rating anyway

Yeah I remember that one. I chalked it up to pressure creating that drop but aside from that one, I can't think of any other obnoxious drops.

Mrbob

I'm not gonna be home for about 3 to 4 hours. I'm playing my starters regardless of my seeding. Can't let up heading into the playoffs.

If you had lost you would have

Damn right! I was cursing the game when I had the dropped TD, followed by a punt and then a pass play where my safety was following your WR like a lead blocker for 30 yards before making the tackle.

DCX

DCX
Smokey had a bunch of drops in our game on throws into traffic where his guys got blown up.

Only one pass on my side hit the ground.

Drop numbers for the league overall look fine, it'll be interesting to see the sample size into next season.

You must have missed my stats. Harry Douglas. 22 receptions. 12 drops.

( 61 ints )

DCX

Mrbob

61 ints blows my mind. I understand a game here or there were you just can't make reads, or have a bad game with a 4 to 5 int day. However 61 ints over 14 games is over 4 PER GAME.

LukeSmith

good one!

DCX

On rare occasions statements of fact end up delivering humor. My observation is one of those times!

61 ints blows my mind. I an understand a game here or there were you just can't make reads and have a 4 to 5 int day. However 61 ints over 14 games is over 4 PER GAME.

Put a new face on the Mount Rushmore of bad passers in this league. Livewire, Sanjo and now DCX

eznark

Banned
Has there been a significant interception rate drop off in the second half? Seems like it was a netter of people getting used to the new super coverage as much as anything else.

LukeSmith

Has there been a significant interception rate drop off in the second half? Seems like it was a netter of people getting used to the new super coverage as much as anything else.

I don't think there's been a drop off at all, next season will be the real test!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I definitely feel like that's been my experience. The vast majority of my picks now have come in desperation time or at the end of a half.

I've gotten a little better but I am still not a good passer. 14 in the first 8 games, 9 in the final 8 so far. Who knows tho, I could throw 5 against Blue!

Top Bottom