• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

Just because one bad game gets a character doesn't mean all bad games should get one

If we are talking about the Playstation brand during the PS1-era, there were tons of things. Now I'm drawing blanks.

Someone gave me a code to try that All-Stars game the other day. Had no idea what it was until it turned into a Smash Brothers game. Do kids even know who Parappa is anymore?

Remember when you played that game for 2 hours?

i'd say if you counted the beta i played it a lot more than that! i beat 2/3rd of the story mode and then got frustrated with one of the last levels. not sure if they ever fixed online or not!

it would be a lot of fun to play against some of madden gaf online but no one here has TM.... or a ps3 in most cases!

eznark

Banned
i'd say if you counted the beta i played it a lot more than that! i beat 2/3rd of the story mode and then got frustrated with one of the last levels. not sure if they ever fixed online or not!

it would be a lot of fun to play against some of madden gaf online but no one here has TM.... or a ps3 in most cases!

That's because car combat is, sadly, garbage nowadays.

DCX

DCX

I have TM and Starhawk.

DCX

Sanjuro

I liked Heavy Rain for what it was. Only played it once though, neat concept. I've been told the Walking Dead game is similar and decent. Anyone play that?

I liked Heavy Rain for what it was. Only played it once though, neat concept. I've been told the Walking Dead game is similar and decent. Anyone play that?

its pretty good. best of all its free to PSN+ subscribers! although i think its only $5 an episode if you wanted to buy it on pc or otherwise so not that big of a deal

Sanjuro

Walking Dead is way better then Heavy Rain. Buy it when they release the complete season.

Isn't that more expensive?

its pretty good. best of all its free to PSN+ subscribers! although i think its only $5 an episode if you wanted to buy it on pc or otherwise so not that big of a deal

Oh, shit. I have PSN+ free because of that stupid All-Stars demo!

Sucks I have to turn on the PlayStation though. :/

Sanjuro

Hmm, just logged into the Playstation. It's telling me it's $4.99 for the first episode. Also, there is apparently DLC for each episode...what?

TheCrow

I don't get it...

$5 for four episodes = $20

Wait until end of the year for the physical copy = $60

...I've got to be missing something.

I didn't say to get the physical copy. Just to wait till the season is completed. Even though the physical copy is a great value since it comes with the first 48 issues of the comic.

Sanjuro

I didn't say to get the physical copy. Just to wait till the season is completed. Even though the physical copy is a great value since it comes with the first 48 issues of the comic.

I asked isn't that more expensive and you said "nope"!

You're trying to ruin me financially still after that Full House Poker fiasco!

LukeSmith

AFC Playoff Picture: 11 Wins and You're In (Sort of!)

I think it's decided and all that's left to sort out are the seeds.
Expected seeds bolded.

In:
  • Raiders 13-2 (1)
  • Bills 13-2 (2) - Conference record tiebreaker
  • Steelers (3/4)
  • Texans (3/4/5/6)
  • Broncos (5/6)
  • Colts (3/4/5/6)

Makes the Wild Card Schedule look like this:

Colts at Texans
Broncos at Steelers

Out:
Bengals

Bengals hold no tie breakers against the Colts, and even with a head-to-head win this week against Pittsburgh, they could only get to 11 wins, and if the Steelers dropped their Week 17 game to go to 11-5, it'd put both of their division records at 4-2 and the conference tiebreaker goes to the Steelers.

Somnia locks up the first pick in the draft with a loss in Week 17

Splat

GG Ram, depressing day for both real and fake Bengals. Some hilarious plays that game, though. My self-sack, and I have no idea how your RB wasn't down on that late TD for the last 10 yards.

Nightz

Just beat the XCOM campaign with my group of myself, Rors, DM, AT, LJ and Smokey. Smokey's psychic abilities proved crucial in saving the world.

Ramirez

GG Ram, depressing day for both real and fake Bengals. Some hilarious plays that game, though. My self-sack, and I have no idea how your RB wasn't down on that late TD for the last 10 yards.

lol, was cracking up at Dalton just laying on the ground for a good 5 seconds.

DMczaf

After VJax drops 8 straight passes to close out my game vs Wellie, he catches 5 passes for 217 yards today.

I fucking hate football.

Top Bottom