• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

Madden Gaf battle

Team 1:

Me
Cb
Mcnulty
Sanjuro

Team 2:

Twinhead
TrashBucket
Dcx
Crow

Best of 7 then we join forces and play BTB

Make it happen

lol I'm down, but I won't be back into town until Tuesday night.

Also, a no auto-aim FPS eh? Is the new CS any good? I used to love CS back in high school.

Sokantish

I never tried any of that stuff. I played a lot less Halo MP after Halo 2, so I didn't get a chance to see what people did with all the forge stuff. I remember seeing Rocket Race on Halo 3 I think so tried it out.

Have people been able to make some pretty great stuff with the forge stuff in Reach?

McNei1y

Also, a no auto-aim FPS eh? Is the new CS any good? I used to love CS back in high school.

I'm grabbing cs go for 360 since I have the superiors on steam.

Also, rocket race was fun. Never played much of it in reach though.

Ferny

It's actually good yeah. I enjoyed it for the brief time I spent with it and I'll def be playing more of it. Plays more like 1.6 than Source so if
you like the former, go with CSGO.

Smokey

I have it, but on PC.

It takes a second to get used to not having a sprint button or aim down sights, but I think its ok. Feels like CS. Better than Source to me. Forgot the full game releases tomorrow sweet.

Dunno about it on console

Ferny you have it on PC?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4602.jpg

i played a TON of this back in the day. it was pretty good so the console versions of the new one have a chance.

Smokey

CS on Xbox was actually a faithful port. If I were to get the new one on console Id probably go with PS3. Can use mouse n keyboard. Mixed with game pad users? Dong action all day

Ferny

I have it, but on PC.

It takes a second to get used to not having a sprint button or aim down sights, but I think its ok. Feels like CS. Better than Source to me. Forgot the full game releases tomorrow sweet.

Dunno about it on console

Ferny you have it on PC?
Yeah I got it for PC. Add me on Steam Smokey the name is Ferny as well.

Ramirez

Any chances we play a real FPS without auto-aim?

But then Twinhead and Trashbucket would be disqualified if they were required to do that AT

I used to poop on people on the Dreamcast in UT/Q3A using the face buttons as my movement, I don't think the end result would be any different no matter what game we played & what platform.

Except maybe the PS3, those sticks are an abomination.

BigAT

CS on Xbox was actually a faithful port. If I were to get the new one on console Id probably go with PS3. Can use mouse n keyboard. Mixed with game pad users? Dong action all day

Doesn't CS:GO have cross-platform play? Or did they drop that because the console players would have gotten wrecked.

Ferny

You're already on my list and always playing DOTA
Yeah I actually haven't played as much DOTA since getting Darksiders and Sleeping Dogs. If
you want to play some CS though just hit me
up with a message and i'll play.

Doesn't CS:GO have cross-platform play? Or did they drop that because the console players would have gotten wrecked.
Yeah it no longer has cross platform play.

Smokey

Dreamcast was so far ahead of its time. Mouse n keyboard, broadband adapter, VGA adapter, dat VMU

cross platform play with q3 arena, 4x4 evo (I think) , alien front online, PHANTASY STAR ONLINE (not cross platform but so good)

We'll never get another hardcore gaming machine again :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
cross platform play with q3 arena, 4x4 evo (I think) , alien front online, PHANTASY STAR ONLINE (not cross platform but so good)
(

Some of my best memories from my videogame childhood came from that game. From the dreamcast as a whole. I have a custom Eagles green painted DC too

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Some of my best memories from my videogame childhood came from that game. From the dreamcast as a whole. I have a custom Eagles green painted DC too

I hope you weren't a corpse looter like Opa-Opa was.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I hope you weren't a corpse looter like Opa-Opa was.

I was trying to remember who I used to play with from gaf in the original, can't remember many. One guy named Alex I can recall, rarely posts here anymore.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I only brought up the Corpse looter, because that was a early PSO meme, where Opa actually looted my corpse.

I remember Evil Green Ranger, not sure why I keep remembering him. Think Riddler played too, though he like most of ancient GAF, don't post anymore.

I really hope to see a resurgence with this new PSO. I'd like to try it out at some point.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I played, Lonestar, Darkshire, Kiryogi... I can't remember much else. Maybe pimpwerx?

I poured many an hour into that game.

oh yeah, I recall darkshire for sure. I think I put like 250 hours into that game. Don't think I've ever done that since.

Top Bottom