• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Haven't played the game in months, but I wouldn't mind showing some of these clowns here how easy it is to dump on them. You and me vs all?

Man, that would be too good, me & u VS CB/Smokey on SmokeyTV.

makes too much sense

700+ hours and not an Inheritor? lolz

Probably half of my games result in the other team quitting out 2 minutes into a match or just one guy against 4. The ranking system has nothing to do with anyone's skill, most people who have hit Inheritor idle Firefight for a good portion of their time. :p Playing MP(legit) is not the most efficient method of ranking up...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Man, that would be too good, me & u VS CB/Smokey on SmokeyTV.

Probably half of my games result in the other team quitting out 2 minutes into a match or just one guy against 4. The ranking system has nothing to do with anyone's skill, most people who have hit Inheritor idle Firefight for a good portion of their time. :p Playing MP(legit) is not the most efficient method of ranking up...

what does ranking have to do with what he said. 30 days!

Ramirez

what does ranking have to do with what he said. 30 days!

His comment was tying time played in MP to the rank, it has nothing to do with the time played. If I play 500 Obj. games & people quit out in them then my credit payout is like 500 at times, which is nothing.

CB3

His comment was tying time played in MP to the rank, it has nothing to do with the time played. If I play 500 Obj. games & people quit out in them then my credit payout is like 500 at times, which is nothing.

im pretty sure the jest of what he is getting at is the amount of time you've played in connection with how good you are. not your halo ranking

Splat

One of those dudes in the Website features video played me at E3 a couple years ago. His cameraman offered me $20 to beat him and he doubled it himself to $40. Then he threw 6 picks with Romo and I had money for dinner hooray.

i got 3dsxl today and god damn kid icarus is so good. not sure how people have problems with the control cause i was used to it after about 5 minutes. then again i dont have a womans hands so i'm not sure if that has something to do with it!

CB3

i got 3dsxl today and god damn kid icarus is so good. not sure how people have problems with the control cause i was used to it after about 5 minutes. then again i dont have a womans hands so i'm not sure if that has something to do with it!

Kid Icarus is fucking awesome. I beat it and have been meaning to go back to it because there is so much to do. The controls are no issue. Dont even need the stand

Somnia

I don't have Icarus, but I got the XL today too, I really like the system. Probably Nintendo's most comfortable handheld for sure, the thing really is nice.

CB3

on the 3DS subject. Everyone needs to play this:

pictoscreen1.jpg

Absolute must. Its on the e-shop. Its DSiware though so you have to search by that

Somnia

even though i hate nintendo, for some reason i want a 3ds xl

i didn't know it came out today

It's a really well built piece of hardware, I'd even go as far to say it's Nintendo's best designed handheld yet (just talking about the unit itself).

eznark

Banned
Been gone all weekend. Just tried to join a MvM match twice. Both times timed out. The servers are still fucked? Did any of you guys get a chance to try it this weekend?

BigAT

Been gone all weekend. Just tried to join a MvM match twice. Both times timed out. The servers are still fucked? Did any of you guys get a chance to try it this weekend?

I managed to play through a whole match a couple of days ago, it's definitely fun. I'm still not a fan of the fact that half of it is pay to play and the other half has lengthy queues, but the actual game part of it is very well done.

CB3

What exactly is Pictobits?

Pictobits! Its a puzzle game featuring nintendo characters and music. Hard to explain exactly what its like. Maybe a mix of Collapse and Lumines. Im not sure of the exact price but its under 5 bucks on the e-shop. Well worth it

i also played some of my older DS games. they look great on the new screen too!

kid icarus is awesome but i can see in the middle of some heated battles with multiple opponents that the controls can become a pain. nothing major but it takes practice to handle business at the "spicier" difficulty levels

McNei1y

well i just found out my future bro and law and his g/f are coming over to watch 'Fallen Skies' season finale because the storms took out their box

-_-

that show looks shitty too

sooooo you can't orrrr.... ????

lol my brother watches that show. I never take his reviews to word but he says its like the walking dead except aliens.

McNei1y

i think it's a hour long starts in 30 mins

i could move the 360 to my secondary setup but im trying to decide if that would be rude but i dont give a fuck about fallen skies

why would that be rude? you aint watching that show. you want to get your game on and prove to internet people that you're better than them. Priorities yo.

Top Bottom