• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Do it Smokes!!

Uh oh... I've attempted about 4-5 screen passes at least and all have been successful! A good sign... That's more than I completed all together last year. Also, PA plays are working like a charm. I love this!

McNei1y

That first game was garbage. I was walking around but every enemy was getting killed. I was 5 and 4 with 3 assists lol

Everything else was pretty good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I need more out of you two. If you guys cant hang just follow smokey or I around and take our scraps after we die

CB3

Dudes if im crouching trying to sneak up on people please dont come running up behind me and blow my cover. Gracias

CB3

also please watch where your throwing grenades. getting killed from you guys tossing a rouge grenade isnt fun

McNei1y

yall are typing to fast.

to determine the losers order, they should all play rumble pit. the winner gets first pick... and so on

edit: ahh crow you left

McNei1y

i had to call it quits before something happened to my controller

ggs tho my friend

i was beyond the level of coming back from frustration.

hahahahah don't direct it at me!

I had fun. I was never much of a competitive halo player since Halo 2. I played ALOT back then and I was pretty good but that was some 7 years ago. Everything else was merely split-screen team slayer shit and me going in by myself beating people that were of lesser skill. Playing with you guys definitely helps me out alot but it is at the expense of you guys getting wins, somewhat.

I think I averaged like 8-9 kills in all of the games we played though!

CB3

I actually recorded myself as we were playing.

YYbNf.gif

Ramirez

It sits in the Gamefly envelope unopened along with Darksiders 2.

I think I haven't played them due to me knowing that they are both on PC where they look better etc.

Eh, I still need to buy a controller for my PC, lol.

Sleeping Dogs is so much better than GTA4 for me though, should definitely jump into that. I still have Darksiders 2 sitting here unopened as well, figured I'd take them on one at a time.

eznark

Banned
Played some MvM last night. Got into a match within 6 minutes which was nice, hopefully by Wednesday the novelty will have worn off. It's not terrible and I'm sure it's a lot better with friends. It made me want to play Trenched more than anything.

Smokey

Unlike u I try and be somebody who plays with everybody u should learn from me

But if you want to get tea bagged that can happen too

Top Bottom