• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

After a few more games, the game really is good this year. It's already better than NCAA by default of being able to play some manual D on passes effectively.

The pass rush feels a bit extreme at times, but I have a pretty bad oline.

Can we start the season before Decastro is removed? :(

Smokey

After a few more games, the game really is good this year. It's already better than NCAA by default of being able to play some manual D on passes effectively.

The pass rush feels a bit extreme at times, but I have a pretty bad oline.

Can we start the season before Decastro is removed? :(

When are we going to play Twinhead

Also how can you chNge the controls to match Ncaa or was that a lie

nateeasy

Banned
Well Whatever. First I noticed it. I have been pretty good online so far. 2-0 H2H and 1-0 In teamplay. I wish you could view your game stats online.

Rorschach

*Stroll into town*
*Selling junk at vendor*
*30 mobs and a giant Boss out of fucking nowhere*
*NPCs screaming*
*fire everywhere*
*giant crowd + npcs get rid of mobs*
*posse rolls out for revenge and to recapture prisoners*

*continues shopping*

Ferny

Hey Ferny I transferred to Stormbluff Isle, if the guild is open could I get an invite? My name is Sokanish.5480

It's open but the invites are broke. I don't even have access to the guild till they fix it.

I think I added you, Ferny, but it's always got a gray box next to your name.

Soka, we should play some time.

Yeah it seems some of the contact stuff is buggy too.

How did all the other people get in guilds? :/

First day everything was perfect. Second and Third day with guilds not so much.

Sokantish

I got a friend invited to a guild I was in on my other server earlier today, must not be affecting everyone.

Rors I think I added you to my friendlist but I don't know if it even worked.

Smokey

Twinhead's first game against Texans after his broken formation has been fixed?

45-21

Going to have to find a new formation!

DMczaf

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing "Madden NFL 13" for Xbox 360. Your purchase has entitled you to the Amazon exclusive NFL Legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and Connected Careers mode.

yay?

McNei1y

Suggest a tag team to both of them right now and see how she reacts
Nah what sucks is that i got this girl to come back with me but shes trying to sleep. Since im a "guest" in my friends house hes got a bed for her. Shes been flirtting with me but but she loves his house so hes kinda a (not a c word) dick right now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if she's a mud duck and you're just looking for some play it aint worth it

if shes a high tier then it's time to go to war

Translation

If she is like livewire, let it be
If she is like the AI Steelers D in madden 12, go for it.

McNei1y

Ah well ill call him out again but whatever. He should know.

Edit: yep i got screwed. Not sure how i deal with this except for pretending it didnt happen... i say fuck that.

McNei1y

Remember me in bomberman last night? Do that

You want me to throw bombs and merc mo fuckas?

Well shits passed... ima call him out and make him feel like a (dm sensitive) prick.

Edit: yes smokey. He brought her to his bed to sleep when there was an open bed for me. Maybe nothin is happening but i can only imagine.

Edit 2: dont mean to bring the mood down. I'm just drunk and feel like I've been stepped to. If they dont do shit then its my fault for assuming... aka making an ass out of me and whoever.

Edit 3: My b i dont mean to make it awkward or nothin but just venting my rage in an anonymous way

You want me to throw bombs and merc mo fuckas?

Well shits passed... ima call him out and make him feel like a (dm sensitive) prick.

Edit: yes smokey. He brought her to his bed to sleep when there was an open bed for me. Maybe nothin is happening but i can only imagine.

Edit 2: dont mean to bring the mood down. I'm just drunk and feel like I've been stepped to. If they dont do shit then its my fault for assuming... aka making an ass out of me and whoever.

The fuck? The robbery in full effect

McNei1y

Yep i can only be naive to say that nothings happening but he was trying so hard. I thought he would ...so i called him out before anything yet he says bullshit. Hes got more shit spouting outta him then a sewer refinery. At least i can get some satisfaction tomorrow and tell him hes a punk ass fuckface.

Top Bottom