• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Well you guys have swung my vote to Like We Give a Puck!

Any ideas of what's needed in OP? I'm thinking roster list....position preference? Don't know if you guys know what you want to play yet or if you want to play multiple positions

It's generally better to specialize but I really don't give a shit, as long as we're having a good time and not losing 10-0 every game

McNei1y

lll be whatever. I say that now because i have no clue... but i do want to try being a defender or whatever they're called.

Smokey

Guess I need to start looking into this. I know! Ill use my season ticket to try the game early! ST redeemed.

I don't know wat id want to play. The only position I am familar with in hockey is goalie!

What do you think of "We Don't Give a Puck"

Like We Give a Puck is great too, I'm just throwing variations out there

Guess I need to start looking into this. I know! Ill use my season ticket to try the game early! ST redeemed.

I don't know wat id want to play. The only position I am familar with in hockey is goalie!

We'll see how the goalie play is this year, I don't care if you try but you might be turned off by it after a few games

McNei1y

The OP should have a list of all madden gaf people who are getting it/have interest. Then maybe next to their name is their position?

If somebody does choose goalie just make sure you have really thick skin. cause if you let in goals like Kyle Williams fumbles kick returns, it won't feel good

And so far nobody has mentioned being a center, I guess I'll do that but whoever does center had better be proficient in faceoffs. I was ok at it last year but I think if I practice enough I can be a faceoffs ace

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
is there a position on the ring that doesn't involve thought? You know, like Coach or something.

BigAT

You can be a Puckold.

m1C1E.gif

Sanjuro

If somebody does choose goalie just make sure you have really thick skin. cause if you let in goals like Kyle Williams fumbles kick returns, it won't feel good

And so far nobody has mentioned being a center, I guess I'll do that but whoever does center had better be proficient in faceoffs. I was ok at it last year but I think if I practice enough I can be a faceoffs ace

My second position is center. I'm not bad at the faceoff, usually I'll switch if it's a night where the normal C can't get anything going.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Has anyone tried to buy MS points on Amazon with promo credit? I know it used to work but.I think the last time I did it, it didn't work. I wanna swing rock band blitz with the Madden credit!

Sanjuro

Has anyone tried to buy MS points on Amazon with promo credit? I know it used to work but.I think the last time I did it, it didn't work. I wanna swing rock band blitz with the Madden credit!

You can only get the points delivered. Don't think you can get the promo codes anymore.

Yeah in general everybody is pretty involved. You should usually stay on your side of the ice (as tempting as it is to cross over at times) and just guard your territory--you don't want to leave one guy there alone. Unless somebody else is out of position (which sometimes happens out of necessity) and you're covering his ground

It's not as hard as I might make it sound, when you see it it's obvious. Just space the ice like you would in basketball

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saw a command on the controller that states "press to start fight"

So...there a limit on how many of those we can press a game?

pleasesayno

Saw a command on the controller that states "press to start fight"

So...there a limit on how many of those we can press a game?

pleasesayno

You can fight as much as you want!

But be warned, if you try to pick a fight during action and they don't fight back, you get penalized which hurts the team. It's generally better to attempt it after the whistle or when the game is out of reach

if you are a bash brother then we'll need another bash brother to complete the cycle

Also, I have a friend who will play with us, he is a RW/RD

LukeSmith

Well you guys have swung my vote to Like We Give a Puck!

Any ideas of what's needed in OP? I'm thinking roster list....position preference? Don't know if you guys know what you want to play yet or if you want to play multiple positions

It's generally better to specialize but I really don't give a shit, as long as we're having a good time and not losing 10-0 every game

Why wouldn't it be:

Puck You, I'm Doing Me

I've never felt brown bag levels of shame when it comes to my dolphins fandom, even at 1-15 I just blamed Saban. But got damn, Vontae Davis for a 2nd? So much for Richard Marshall being the new nickelback. Nolan Carroll will be seeing way too much play time to even lie myself into any hope this season. This offseason has been the worst I've ever experienced.

image.php

I've never felt brown bag levels of shame when it comes to my dolphins fandom, even at 1-15 I just blamed Saban. But got damn, Vontae Davis for a 2nd? This offseason has been the worst I've ever experienced.

well, you can easily let the dolphins be pheeniks' problem in madden if you want to select one of the remaining teams and give up the head to head matchup for them!

Top Bottom