• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

So is it safe to assume now that the game wasn't 60 fps because they didn't want the game to be 2 and half hours?

I KNOW THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, SPLAT. GO FINISH EPISODE 2 OF YOUR GAME.

Who are the Bears, lets end this hell whole of a season tonight.

But just cause the season is ending tonight, doesn't mean that I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR LOVE TONIIIIIIGHT

Mrbob

What the hell, you forgot about me already? I'm hurt almost as much as Splat will be by having to spend the rest of his life making Playstation Mobile games.

Still <3 you Splat

TheCrow

What the hell, you forgot about me already? I'm hurt almost as much as Splat will be by having to spend the rest of his life making Playstation Mobile games.

Still <3 you Splat

grave.gif

Mrbob

We can probably play later tonight. Going to the gym a little later than anticipated but I should be back around 11 central at the latest.

the few times i strolled in there, it makes sense. and makes me afraid that gata and even bionic are going to get the NFL thread crushed.

This is the SECOND time they've run afoul of the mods. The previous time they challenged a mod to come at them, the mod went through the thread, found all the ToS violations and banned people accordingly.

saints/rams
bucs/seahawks
dolphins/ravens
packers/lions

these are the remaining games! remember, league is vancin' tonight at 9 pm pst. 3 out of 4 of those games have playoff implications so suffer like g did with the sim if you dont play!

Mrbob

I can still get the mighty 3 seed if the bucs lose out and I win my last game.

I'm still on your side, splat. Day 1! I probably will play it as much as my other PS4 games, but day 1 purchase!

Hey now, I think most of us are getting the game. I'm crazy, have the CE pre ordered and will still keep it to support my boy Splat.

SickBoy

Haven't heard from LJ. I can probably play before the advance, but I'm home alone with kids and have impending bedtime... so it would have to be after that.

EDIT: That's really a bigger deal for him, though, at 10-4

saints/rams
bucs/seahawks
dolphins/ravens
packers/lions

these are the remaining games! remember, league is vancin' tonight at 9 pm pst. 3 out of 4 of those games have playoff implications so suffer like g did with the sim if you dont play!

I feel like my issues with DM are already well documented in this thread.

I need some more Madden streams in my life.

Also I just started re-listening to The Last of Us OST and Left Behind OST.

Holy shit, easily best OST(s) of a game ever made.

Gq I don't know where you went but I really can't wait around much longer I got some work I gotta do cause I'm going out of town tomorrow

I put myself on AP but I'll wait around for about ten more minutes

brentech

Who's embark?

This reminds of of our Madden game. After that first drive taint, and manziel fumble on the subsquent drive, I typed in something with 'fml' in my twitch stream to smokey. using my tablet....and it auto corrected FML to FMT.

That's when I knew life was bad

LJ11

Sickboy, can play right now if you want.

Apologies, work was insane the last two days. Think I've eaten 3 times total....lol

Top Bottom