• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
OK I checked.

I lost to AZ and CB

CB lost to DM, Bob, and me.

The only common game in the bunch is Bob.

There are 12 total common games between us, 4 from the AFC North, 4 from the NFC North, and 4 from our divisional rivals.

I am currently 11-0 in those games. He is 10-1. We both have a common game left. If he wins against ez and when I lose against GQ, we will have tied common record.

It would then go to the 4th tie breaker which would be conference record. I should have the advantage there regardless.

So if Madden tiebreakers are how they're supposed to be, I should have clinched the division already.

Thankfully it's not going to SoV

Last time CB and I played I beat him by a thousand, so I am confident in laying down with my pride intact. Sorry friend.

any chance you can play this morning?

He has volleyball.

Can you dance tonight? Have family flying in this weekend at Friday's the best night for me, but I can work something out if you can't.

Not sure. Actually making the move to Charlotte today so I'm not sure I'll be able to get unpacked and setup by a reasonable time, but I'll try to make an effort.

eznark

Banned
Picked up The Order when BB opened. Practical stampede when the doors opened. I was like "holy shit splat fuck the critics you guys are golden!!"

Apparently new amiibos came out.

eznark

Banned
Nope, I did go look to see if any were left but all the people immediately ran to service. None of the new ones were out on the shelf so I assumed they were all spoken for. I would've bought them all if it were easy, though.

Ferny

I do from time to time but only situationally

Also check your PM. I'm leaving in a bit but put myself on AP if we can't rumble on Sunday
Crap I forgot I didn't send my reply on mumble. Sorry. I think I can do Sunday. What time would you be back?

Damn FMT, I was just checking out the rosters of my closest competition going into the playoffs.

You really turned out kapernick and vernon davis into beasts, and your whole oline is high rated too. Did they all get that high just from winning and xp?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn FMT, I was just checking out the rosters of my closest competition going into the playoffs.

You really turned out kapernick and vernon davis into beasts, and your whole oline is high rated too. Did they all get that high just from winning and xp?

Lol.

They were like that from the start, friend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

What CB said

Winning and hitting goals bruh. They get big time XP for those big yearly goals. I received like 20k XP when Andre Williams crossed the 1500 rushing yards mark. Too bad there aren't any actually beneficial RB upgrades.

brentech

25% off code from GMG for 6 titles, one being Cities Skylines....might just have to preorder it. Wish there was a bit more info

Most of them were already there. With VD, he is my #1 target because I suck at reading defenses and he is the most likely to be open working vs slow lbs.

On the oline, my C is superstar progression 1st round pick from 2 drafts ago. He is a beast! Had to work on Boone and Davis but Iupati and Staley are set it and forget it.

The truth is, despite me winning the superbowl last season, if you put this niners team in control of cb or Wellington or LJ they probably wouldn't lose a game. I hope the '16 madden niners don't take too much of a hit. I can't afford a downgrade!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thats cruel. Stop jerking splat around!

Splat was in charge of gameplay programming.

Splat I would buy it but I'm not sure how much of that cash would actually go into you or your company's pocket... a few cents? I'll just buy you some pizza or something.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Most of them were already there. With VD, he is my #1 target because I suck at reading defenses and he is the most likely to be open working vs slow lbs.

On the oline, my C is superstar progression 1st round pick from 2 drafts ago. He is a beast! Had to work on Boone and Davis but Iupati and Staley are set it and forget it.

The truth is, despite me winning the superbowl last season, if you put this niners team in control of cb or Wellington or LJ they probably wouldn't lose a game. I hope the '16 madden niners don't take too much of a hit. I can't afford a downgrade!

You can take me out of the equation. I routinely build beastly teams and go nowhere.

You're also a much better player than you give yourself credit for.

Any plans for how we're going to draw teams in Madden 16? I want to take the 9ers from you :p

eznark

Banned
CB has had some pretty fucking sick teams over the years and shits the bed every time. Why do you think he would win anything?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB has had some pretty fucking sick teams over the years and shits the bed every time. Why do you think he would win anything?

Eh, ive had two out of the gate, really. The Superbowl team and the dream team a few years ago. Anything aside form that i built up on my own.

JABEE

Thats cruel. Stop jerking splat around!

I'm on #TeamSplat. I ordered the CE with the figure.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I have only played through the 1st chapter I think. I am up to the first encounter with the half breeds.

The shooting is pretty fun. The only thing that is really annoying me so far is the movement speed in some of the gameplay sequences. I don't know if that's to set up things or if it's there to mask the loading, but it's a little annoying.

I haven't seen any bugs. Seems like a pretty clean game so far. The game is beautiful. I still haven't played enough to talk more about the combat.

TheCrow

I'm on #TeamSplat. I ordered the CE with the figure.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I have only played through the 1st chapter I think. I am up to the first encounter with the half breeds.

The shooting is pretty fun. The only thing that is really annoying me so far is the movement speed in some of the gameplay sequences. I don't know if that's to set up things or if it's there to mask the loading, but it's a little annoying.

I haven't seen any bugs. Seems like a pretty clean game so far. The game is beautiful. I still haven't played enough to talk more about the combat.

Gotta stretch the game length as much as possible.

Top Bottom