• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Any plans for how we're going to draw teams in Madden 16? I want to take the 9ers from you :p

Well the problem is when '16 interest thread rolls around we will have 40+ people interested. This year I think we were at 46 people who wanted to play at the start. Had to get together with my Co commishes cb and phee to get the 32 man roster.

Some tough choices were made as they will be in '16!

DJ Bowser

Well the problem is when '16 interest thread rolls around we will have 40+ people interested. This year I think we were at 46 people who wanted to play at the start. Had to get together with my Co commishes cb and phee to get the 32 man roster.

Some tough choices were made as they will be in '16!

Surely current and valued members of the community will get preference!

Also, smokey, I'm available tomorrow early until about 2:30pm EST and will be off with about midnight.

Surely?!

GQman2121

Banned
Wellie, I just got home. I'm going eat shortly, but I'll be down to play tonight if you're available. If not I can make time this weekend. Let me know.

about an hour-ish into the order.... playing with headphones as well

tumblr_mik452Uy1p1qk72exo1_400.gif

Oh so that new park that 2k been talking about is just some bullshit park on an aircraft carrier for the Flyers. Looks like it works the same as all the other parks.

JABEE

FMT is a good man. Good luck in the playoffs! It was a tough season. I need to learn how to key up on specific players. VD torched me all game!

FMT is a good man. Good luck in the playoffs! It was a tough season. I need to learn how to key up on specific players. VD torched me all game!

gg my man. cam was extremely inaccurate throughout the game. i couldn't run on your defense but for 2 or 3 plays that made the average look decent. the game turned on that cam shrug off sack to int. would've likely gone into the half down 10-7 or 10-3 without that.

as for VD, he's a tough cover like graham or gronk unless you have superstar LB's that can keep up with him

JABEE

The Order is pretty good so far. Not sure why people are hating on this. The press might be out of touch. A lot of people on my friends list are playing The Order. #SplatLove

Top Bottom