• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I see people ripping on the 01 trap but its not some dominate play.

The blocking seems to work like this.

If you're in a 30 front, 3-4, 0 tech gets bypassed for 5 tech DE, 5 tech gets trapped. Any DT higher than a 1 tech gets trapped, so if you know where your numbers are you can blow it up. Sugar the gaps and fuck up the blocking even more. Not some unstoppable play.

i dont' think its unstoppable or some incredible play. dm ran it on me plenty and didn't get much out of it. i just feel like every guard turns into a probowl caliber player on the play if you don't account for it

Smokey

Now I get a chance to get my revenge on Nightz

You stole that game from me in week 5 breh. Scored 17 points in the 4th to win the game ;___:

gg scott. cards D is tough. i got just enough out of the passing game to build a lead and not have to risk anything.

bowman is out 8 weeks with a broken collarbone -_-

Ugh, talk about a ugly game. I had the advantage starting out but couldn't keep a drive going. Probably wasn't a good idea to play FMT directly after he just watched my playstyle for a full game.

I need to work on my outside routes, GG FMT, Does your #2 corner have like 99 AWR or something lol? I feel like I had a step on him on those first two INTs but he just jutted in there and beat welker to the ball like he wasn't even trying haha

Ugh, talk about a ugly game. I had the advantage starting out but couldn't keep a drive going. Probably wasn't a good idea to play FMT directly after he just watched my playstyle for a full game.

I need to work on my outside routes, GG FMT, Does your #2 corner have like 99 AWR or something lol? I feel like I had a step on him on those first two INTs but he just jutted in there and beat welker to the ball like he wasn't even trying haha

culliver is pretty beastly in the game. has very high speed (95) and high other stuff as he has performed well over the past couple seasons. not sure why more people don't attack brock on the other side. he is rated higher overall but his speed isn't quite as high. it's also tough to have slow WR's on the outside against speedy corners. welker would be best used inside on stick routes/etc. but i'm not sure what your WR roster looks like so maybe that's the best you had on the outside.

bowman going out really hurts. ellington had a few plays that would have been made early if not for bowman. then you saw the 75 yard run later without bowman in there. two good defenses!

I lost my top two guys too to injury for the game early, lost 93 overall daryl washington and 97 overall #1 CB

washington going out was a huge hit to your defense early. i think peterson got hurt in the 3rd but maybe it was earlier.

im not sure if he is a real guy or a drafted player but your ROLB is a beast

correction:

RE-SIGN YOUR PLAYERS NOW!

I'M GOING TO ADVANCE TO THE FIRST WEEK OF FREE AGENCY ON THURSDAY MORNING (8 AM PST)

START THINKING ABOUT RE-SIGNING YOUR PENDING FA'S NOW!

SIGN YOUR FA'S NOW

SIGN THEM OR RISK THEM GOING TO FA!

FA'S

SIGNING

Top Bottom