• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Nintendo of America fucked up with the New 3DS release. No white model with the SNES colored buttons and no AC adapter included in package.

Somnia

Oh I misread. When is that haappening?

I think Mario is this week or next, then another Jan 22nd and the Trilogy after.

I agree Bob, I think it's crap, I was just saying how it puts us with everyone else.

Either way I'm set with H1Z1 tomorrow, don't care about any other game this week!

Mrbob

I want the XL, but with the white color and the SNES buttons.

Also, I forgive you Nintendo.

AdolescentYawningAmericanrobin.gif

BigAT

Anyone ever play the Wii version of Metroid Prime trilogy? I have the first two for Gamecube, I'm curious how they played with the transition in the control scheme. Pretty sure I'll be picking it up regardless, 10 bucks for that package is kind of ridiculous.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey dumb question.

I miss having that awesome Facebook app that showed all of the Madden playbooks and plays within them.

If I were to take the plays and post them online somewhere, will the EA lawyers come after me? Do I need to be licensed to show just the play art? I have only ever seen them come from EA or Prima, so I'm curious.

Greg

Hey dumb question.

I miss having that awesome Facebook app that showed all of the Madden playbooks and plays within them.

If I were to take the plays and post them online somewhere, will the EA lawyers come after me? Do I need to be licensed to show just the play art? I have only ever seen them come from EA or Prima, so I'm curious.
at worst someone asks you to take them down, but I doubt they give a shit

I wouldn't put it past bob or smokey to report you though

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mario Galaxy 2?

Ah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And Metroid Trilogy coming! I was just thinking i really wanted to play those games but didnt want to track down that expensive wii collection. Fucking A!

Somnia

Mario Galaxy 2?

Ah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And Metroid Trilogy coming! I was just thinking i really wanted to play those games but didnt want to track down that expensive wii collection. Fucking A!

Were Galaxy 2 and Metroid Trilogy supported by classic controller support on Wii? If so you can play them with the gamepad... god I hope so.

edit: fixed my typo, even though you can still see it in CB's post

TheCrow

Fuck! This pikachu faceplate makes me want the regular new 3ds.

B7Uduv5CMAEAKAr.png:large

Doesn't seem huge but we'll see.

booo! It already does nothing! Stop neefing Brew! He did nothing wrong! T_T
It stops carry voids from getting refresher. Off lane void with scepter shouldn't be affected.

Mrbob

It is, XL 4 lyfe. I'll just to buy another one when we know Nintendo will release the XL New 3DS I want in the future.

Kind of want puzzle dragons super mario edition.

Somnia

Exactly, who cares if people want the small 3ds. How dare they share an opinion on the internet.
rage.gif

Let's be honest, GAF would have found something to complain about. This entire board has turned into one giant whinefest. Sure we complain about crap in here, but it's different over on the gaming side. It's why I mainly stick to select threads when posting.

Smokey

Let's be honest, GAF would have found something to complain about. This entire board has turned into one giant whinefest. Sure we complain about crap in here, but it's different over on the gaming side. It's why I mainly stick to select threads when posting.

Preach to em somnia

#truthfact

Edit---

Oh god AT that is going to give me nightmares

TheCrow

Guess I'm just good at not paying attention to things that don't interest me. GAF has been the same since I joined.

TheCrow

Damn, forgot ps4 is region free. Time to get Puyo Puyo Tetris.

They should just make a sequal to my favorite kirby game

g9OJObZ.jpg

Anyone ever play the Wii version of Metroid Prime trilogy? I have the first two for Gamecube, I'm curious how they played with the transition in the control scheme. Pretty sure I'll be picking it up regardless, 10 bucks for that package is kind of ridiculous.

I remember reading they made some weird changes but I don't remember what any of them are. I'd pay $10 if I could play Metroid Prime 3 without the awful waggle. Only game in the trilogy I didn't enjoy.

Hey dumb question.

I thought Prima had a new version of that site? They sent me a bunch of emails that I didn't read earlier this year.

I think you could get away with posting playbooks. The safer option would be to post the plays but not use the in game play art. Like find some other tool for generating play art.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I thought Prima had a new version of that site? They sent me a bunch of emails that I didn't read earlier this year.

I think you could get away with posting playbooks. The safer option would be to post the plays but not use the in game play art. Like find some other tool for generating play art.

Yeah, thanks man.

Eh prob not worth the hassle of putting this stuff up somewhere especially if Prima has the info elsewhere.

Top Bottom