• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

TheCrow

I haven't played either one yet even though I own them both. DragonFall is highly regarded, big jump in quality from the first game. I might just play that one.

The first one (reboot) was enjoyable. Kinda forgot about dragonfall so I guess I'll pick that up today.

brentech

Just got back from Costco. Stopped by a chick-fil-lay on the way home.
Classic sandwich best sandwich.

My sous vide arrives today sometime. Picked up some salmon, steaks, ribs and chicken. Got some freezing to do with that sealer

Just got back from Costco. Stopped by a chick-fil-lay on the way home.
Classic sandwich best sandwich.

My sous vide arrives today sometime. Picked up some salmon, steaks, ribs and chicken. Got some freezing to do with that sealer

I was all about the spicy chicken for some time but there is something about the classic that makes it still better
Like the middle of the meat...fuck

TheCrow

I didn't like how instanced everything was in the Shadow Run remake. Plus you couldn't save mid level if I remember correctly.

Yeah, none of that bothered me. Actually now that I think about it. I really did like that game. Guess I found my next game to finish. And its only 20 hours to finish the game, this is perfect.

eznark

Banned
I didn't like how instanced everything was in the Shadow Run remake. Plus you couldn't save mid level if I remember correctly.

They fixed the save issue and it didi prove things, but not enough for me. I picked it up on ipad recently and I actually like it more there. I guess I just expect so much less.

BigAT

RIP non-snob Brent.
Emoticon_tears.gif

brentech

Holy fucking shit, it's 5 months from release and they still want $40? That price in and of itself regardless of when during the year you look at it is crazy.

I wonder how many people paid for this shit. It's insane.
Lol

I can see the wheels turning. Welli going to have his strategy website up in 2 weeks

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Back in the day I did a strategy guide for 1up.com I wish I could go back and read it but google is turning up broken links,

That was a lot of fucking work tho. Not sure I have the time for it anymore.

brentech

It appears my Anova sous vide was already opened/returned.
Box seal was not attached, screen protector half on, and more worryingly, the base metal part that goes into the water was clanking and wiggled a little from the plastic above it.

Sooooo, exchanging it...but god damn it. Frustrating

They fixed the save issue and it didi prove things, but not enough for me. I picked it up on ipad recently and I actually like it more there. I guess I just expect so much less.

It did feel more like a game built around being played on a tablet than on a PC. I think it bugged me how much it felt like a really amateur Unity 3D engine game.

Holy fucking shit, it's 5 months from release and they still want $40? That price in and of itself regardless of when during the year you look at it is crazy.

I wonder how many people paid for this shit. It's insane.

Well you're getting their exclusive video content and break downs and not just the play books!

eznark

Banned
It appears my Anova sous vide was already opened/returned.
Box seal was not attached, screen protector half on, and more worryingly, the base metal part that goes into the water was clanking and wiggled a little from the plastic above it.

Sooooo, exchanging it...but god damn it. Frustrating

Probably returned it for an enclosed unit!

Greg

That was pretty fast... sent my busted controller in to Sony, and it should've gotten there Monday. I just got an e-mail that it's on its way back already.

I actually got 2 e-mails:
"Great news! Your peripheral has been processed and is on its way back to you."
and
"Great news! Your system has been serviced and is on its way back to you."

Here's to hoping they accidentally shoved a PS4 in the box!

Sanjuro

That was pretty fast... sent my busted controller in to Sony, and it should've gotten there Monday. I just got an e-mail that it's on its way back already.

I actually got 2 e-mails:
"Great news! Your peripheral has been processed and is on its way back to you."
and
"Great news! Your system has been serviced and is on its way back to you."

Here's to hoping they accidentally shoved a PS4 in the box!

Wrapped in Taco Bell wrappers.

FMT, I still feel like hell. Going to have to ask for a reschedule. Hopefully this cold will have passed by tomorrow night and we can play then.

Top Bottom