• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
It was a question you cunt

OTC is an economic simulator RTS(an arbitrage simulator really) set on Mars. There is no combat. Each match is done in like 20-30 minutes. It's the best game so far this year by a billion miles.

Not sure how much it costs. $40 or something? It's early access.

Smokey

OTC is an economic simulator RTS(an arbitrage simulator really) set on Mars. There is no combat. Each match is done in like 20-30 minutes. It's the best game so far this year by a billion miles.

Not sure how much it costs. $40 or something? It's early access.

Smokey Hand of Fate video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m8XoKANoKE

It is a card game with some action elements. It is very cool.

If the commish mafia will allow the carry over of any draft picks sans another Madden 15 season I'll be open to dealing him.

I'll look at these when I get home

Is bowser even going to be in the afc south next year. Soka? Greg?

I am the only Constant brehs

rinse82

I'll look at these when I get home

Is bowser even going to be in the afc south next year. Soka? Greg?

I am the only Constant brehs

I might need a new home with LJ coming back for the Bills.

Maybe it's time I return to my AFC South roots.

Aarin Carroll never forget

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey you realize soka murdered his real family for an inheritance right?

image.php

Mrbob

2TB Hard Drive installed on PS4. Finally have some breathing room.

Commish army what is the ruling on draft pick trades. Are they binding for Madden 16 if we don't run one more season or is it trader beware.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Commish army what is the ruling on draft pick trades. Are they binding for Madden 16 if we don't run one more season or is it trader beware.

Any trades that are made with draft picks are not binding to next years game.

You'd basically be banking on another season being played after this one if you are trading for picks. And that seems unlikely at this point. A season will a full 32 players, anyway. Some people may hang around for a gimped season

Is trasher back next year? I'll probably end up with the Lions or Titans

He might be!

Luke will stay in exile. It has been fortold!

Luke will return!

Who used to own the Browns before me, or was it always a carousel?

Striker

as cb said, not binding to madden 16. I would put the odds of a 5th madden 15 season at 10%...and that's being generous!

LJ11

I might need a new home with LJ coming back for the Bills.

Maybe it's time I return to my AFC South roots.

Aarin Carroll never forget

I'll let you roll with the Bills bro, but you have do right by them. Use that roster. With guys like Powell, Bradham, Lawson, you had a lot of speed at LB. Think you slept on some of these guys. I would have dumped a guy like Spikes ASAP. Would have played Graham at S, and mixed in Duke Williams at the position as well.

Love the Bills, but man if they don't resign Jerry Hughes it's going to be easier to stop caring.

rinse82

I'll let you roll with the Bills bro, but you have do right by them. Use that roster. With guys like Powell, Bradham, Lawson, you had a lot of speed at LB. Think you slept on some of these guys. I would have dumped a guy like Spikes ASAP. Would have played Graham at S, and mixed in Duke Williams at the position as well.

Love the Bills, but man if they don't resign Jerry Hughes it's going to be easier to stop caring.

Ya, Spikes has been on the bench since season 2, haven't been able to move him. I got Todd and Murphy who are both speedy LB's on the outside and Kiko is a beast.

My D hasn't been an issue this gen, always in the top 10. It's my offense that's been the issue. Searcy and Williams have developed into solid safeties.

I like the GM aspect so part of the fun I have is retooling through the draft and developing new guys.

DJ Bowser

nobody can replace the 2014/2015 afc south fam
No matter what team I'm on, I'll be AFC Sputh for life.

If we have to find different teams in 16, we will divide and conquer. We will prove our supremacy!

Also, sim the rest of the games and advance the week!

LJ11

Ya, Spikes has been on the bench since season 2, haven't been able to move him. I got Todd and Murphy who are both speedy LB's on the outside and Kiko is a beast.

My D hasn't been an issue this gen, always in the top 10. It's my offense that's been the issue.

I like the GM aspect so part of the fun I have is retooling through the draft and developing new guys.
Hard with that OL, and EJ. Only two WRs and TE is a target but slow.

Top Bottom