• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

McNei1y

Tomorrow won't work, won't be home for most of the day or night, going to my friends GF's birthday party/dinner/drunk orgy.

Tonight will be preferable.

I'm not sure tonight will work. I have a friend's birthday thing I'm going to. Sunday might be the day then.

Not saying there will be, but there might be a brief period of time I can get the game in tonight before the party. I'll keep you posted.

q9x5IAn.jpg

I immediately thought of eznark.

BigAT

Wellie:

Larry Beyince ‏@DragonflyJonez
Brandon Jacobs hit Landry with a "WEIGHTROOM!" moment in 08 and Landry's been on drugs ever since.

You know the play.

Wellie:

Brandon Jacobs hit Landry with a "WEIGHTROOM!" moment in 08 and Landry's been on drugs ever since.

You know the play.

serious question but what percentage of NFL players in general are on illegal supplements/hgh/whatever? i would have to imagine it's pretty high

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie:

You know the play.

If that's real I would not be surprised.

I was actually at that game, the truck received a massive pop. I was wearing a Jacobs jersey and got mobbed it was awesome. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12675657&postcount=974

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xah4zw_brandon-jacobs-over-laron-landry_sport

I hate Plax for ruining that season, damn.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like we could just make a meme of Ron Swanson pics with eznark quotes and no one would know who actually said it!

I was playing GTA5 and something Michael said in reference to Franklin using some slang just immediately reminded me on Eznark. Even the tone of the voice and everything.

eznark

Banned
gg lj, pretty much how our games always go except I actually held on this time. Fucking fumbles...

29 yards passing holy shit

LJ11

Sorry for wasting your time, that's such a piss poor O. Fucking pathetic. No clue how Hawk nabbed that int, I saw him but thought no way.

Also, first int, that corner never went to the post to clear the wheel, that usually kills man. Maybe I threw too early, he just stopped and turned around. Unless he was hot routed into a blue zone, man that was some shit.

Good game ez, kept it to short throws game and I couldnt user for shit over the middle.

you guys both threw a ton if risky passes im surprised there wasn't MORE interceptions. that was fun to watch you guys had like 12 people watching ha! Good game!

eznark

Banned
you guys both threw a ton if risky passes im surprised there wasn't MORE interceptions. that was fun to watch you guys had like 12 people watching ha! Good game!

I have to remember that Rodgers is a shell of his former self. He used to be almost unpickable...

LJ your linebacker just could never get his head around. It was strange but left him completely exploitable on vertical routes. It was nice to incorporate a TE without having to run a bunch of crossing routes! That game felt like Madden 13.

Top Bottom