• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

LJ11

you guys both threw a ton if risky passes im surprised there wasn't MORE interceptions. that was fun to watch you guys had like 12 people watching ha! Good game!

I think the risky passes I threw got int, maybe the 50/50 ball to Nicks only drop. Just no pass game. Don't remember any others. 3 and out a ton.

The 2nd int I hit the wrong button, I thought Austin was the post, shouldn't have motioned. No juice on O.

I have to remember that Rodgers is a shell of his former self. He used to be almost unpickable...

LJ your linebacker just could never get his head around. It was strange but left him completely exploitable on vertical routes. It was nice to incorporate a TE without having to run a bunch of crossing routes! That game felt like Madden 13.

Yeah, dude, I couldn't get him to turn and int it. There was some really close ones, but I'm glad you kept working the middle, took advantage of some overpursuit with my user LB.

On that last drag I saw it all the way, but I just wanted to not interfere. I've bumped off WRs before and I hate it but no way I can get under that route with touching a wr. Hope for the tackle with no crazy animation.

eznark

Banned
I think the risky passes I threw got int, maybe the 50/50 ball to Nicks only drop. Just no pass game. Don't remember any others. 3 and out a ton.

The 2nd int I hit the wrong button, I thought Austin was the post, shouldn't have motioned. No juice on O.

It was nice that you were only able to get pressure from the left. As long as I remembered to slide protection or keep Lacy in I felt like I had plenty of time to make two reads. Who needs Bahktiari!

LJ11

It was nice that you were only able to get pressure from the left. As long as I remembered to slide protection or keep Lacy in I felt like I had plenty of time to make two reads. Who needs Bahktiari!

Yeah, I'll keep sending it until you force me to stop. I noticed you had a couple of good flat routes to Lacey that you didn't throw, the way it's designed it's quick to the flats and he catches and run. Was hoping you wouldn't use it on that side, and for the most part you didn't, you elected to block him a bit.

LJ11

Honestly, I do best when I just use one formation, and repeat the same 4-6 plays over and over again on O. Just rinse and repeat if I have success. Was mixing things up way too much.

BigAT

I feel like we could just make a meme of Ron Swanson pics with eznark quotes and no one would know who actually said it!

zniAjfR.jpg

Greg

someone stream more games

last second house/dog sitting for one of my brothers, and I didn't grab any entertainment before I left

Hey guys, nobody turned injury's back on after we simmed the preseason.

I was wondering why we had zero injures for the league going into the third week lol

Smokey

so it needs to be made very clear what is acceptable and what isn't with user catching

because if we gonna just take control of receivers as soon as it's in the air i can play that game really well.

so it needs to be made very clear what is acceptable and what isn't with user catching

because if we gonna just take control of receivers as soon as it's in the air i can play that game really well.

what you and soka did was exactly the reason i DIDN'T want any user catching. he caught one in double coverage, you caught one in triple coverage.

the user catch rule is very simple: if you have 1 on 1 coverage on a fly route deep, you can control your receiver. this doesn't mean on a slant, on a post, against triple coverage, in quadrulple coverage because it's the last play of the game, whatever. very simply: one on one coverage on a fly route

LEAGUE HAS VANCED!

ill post the matchups in a sec, doing it from the computer

Smokey

what you and soka did was exactly the reason i DIDN'T want any user catching. he caught one in double coverage, you caught one in triple coverage.

the user catch rule is very simple: if you have 1 on 1 coverage on a fly route deep, you can control your receiver. this doesn't mean on a slant, on a post, against triple coverage, in quadrulple coverage because it's the last play of the game, whatever. very simply: one on one coverage on a fly route

LEAGUE HAS VANCED!

ill post the matchups in a sec, doing it from the computer

yeah because i figured it must be ok i didn't see any objections in the chat. so again on a fly route we are allowed to do what was done in the texans / titans game? just so i have it understood going forward.

Week 3

Next vance: Monday @ 9:30 pm pst

Games:

Patriots @ Bills
Colts @ Browns
Saints @ Bucs
Texans @ Jags
Jets @ Chiefs
Bengals @ Packers
Vikings @ Ravens
Redskins @ Cowboys
Raiders @ Eagles