• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

yeah because i figured it must be ok i didn't see any objections in the chat. so again on a fly route we are allowed to do what was done in the texans / titans game? just so i have it understood going forward.

multiple people pointed out it was a no-no, including myself after soka did it. now it is clear (although that is the first time i have seen someone do it when they shouldn't in all these games since we started)

Week 3

Next vance: Monday @ 9:30 pm pst

Games:

Patriots @ Bills
Colts @ Browns
Saints @ Bucs
Texans @ Jags
Jets @ Chiefs
Bengals @ Packers
Vikings @ Ravens
Redskins @ Cowboys
Raiders @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Broncos
Rams @ Seahawks
Bears @ Cards
Steelers @ Titans
Chargers @ Giants
Lions @ Niners
Panthers @ Falcons (CPU STILL!)

TheCrow

etpEeyA.png

It's a sign that we should run more inhouses.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a sad day when there is a tidehunter with double ravage and im the only one that buys a BKB :(

BigAT

Tide not having more last hits than our safe lane farmer at every point of the game would have helped too. 28 minute blink/refresher to go with 25 minute Aghs on Warlock.

shametowel

Splat, you have to learn how to last hit bro. Their support had more last hits than you at 16 and 20 minutes.

You're saying he is good at user DL?
I'm saying Brandon Fields should have his number retired.

Idk how it happened. I guess he jumped it, or was sliding and accidentally nano blitzed. He got a Hail Mary against 3 safeties untouched to end the half. I feel like cat zingano right now, I just want a rematch.

Splat

Tide not having more last hits than our safe lane farmer at every point of the game would have helped too. 28 minute blink/refresher to go with 25 minute Aghs on Warlock.

shametowel

Splat, you have to learn how to last hit bro. Their support had more last hits than you at 16 and 20 minutes.

Well, I don't know how me last hitting more would have somehow made tide farm ancients less, but:

I felt behind in farm all game but i don't know exactly what I was doing wrong. I'm generally decent at hit timing, but it was rough with the early tide and mirana harass, and anchor smash killed my damage a bunch for last hitting. Lane never got stack/pulled back to tower and I didn't want to over extend. What should I have done to change the situation?

Splat

Next time either position yourself in front of him or go for the tackle. Your guy was behind the WR. The intercept animation overrides him going for a tackle.

I forgot in madden that if you're the deeper player you never get the catch :( For once the wr benefits!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well, I don't know how me last hitting more would have somehow made tide farm ancients less, but:

I felt behind in farm all game but i don't know exactly what I was doing wrong. I'm generally decent at hit timing, but it was rough with the early tide and mirana harass, and anchor smash killed my damage a bunch for last hitting. Lane never got stack/pulled back to tower and I didn't want to over extend. What should I have done to change the situation?

A quelling blade would have helped. It would have been easier to dart in and out. And would have negated some of the anchor smash negative damage towards the creeps.

As far as the lane not being pulled back, sometimes you need to be the one to make that call. The carry will usually have the better idea of how the lane is going and what the support needs to be doing more than the support. Harrass "X", work on denies, stack and pull, ect.

Aside from that, i didnt even look at your farm until you died around the 15-18 minute mark. Its possible i missed it but i didnt really hear you mention that you needed help up there. I could have sent nightz up there and went solo in the offlane if it was that big of an issue. You were talking about getting a Radiance or a Midas which would indicate things were going well.

It was a tough lane for sure. Tide is meant to bully like that. But i think there were a few ways it could have gone a little more in your favor.

Smokey

Wolfenstein is legit. I've had it since launch but played maybe 10-15 minutes of it. Today I started over and pushed through that first chapter. What a terrible representation of the rest of the game. The creators should feel bad for Chapter 1. When it ends the real game begins and it's pretttttty good.

eznark

Banned
Lane equilibrium was always in our favor. Tide wasnt hitting hard you just seemed afraid to take any damage after you.caught one arrow. There wasn't a real need to stack and pull far as I could tell.

Top Bottom