• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Getting fucked by Kevin Nash seems like a horrifying prospect. Gay, straight, or otherwise.

I'M COMING FOR DAT ASS

AFgIoaM.gif

TheCrow

I'm going to watch John Wick probably this weekend. Should be great and now it'll be even better since I just learned that Diesel has a cameo. They should've killed his dog. :(

Splat

I remember trying to explain to Rors and Crow on mumble that Wick was pretty awesome and they did not want to believe me.

TheCrow

I remember trying to explain to Rors and Crow on mumble that Wick was pretty awesome and they did not want to believe me.
Da fuck? I was on the john wick bandwagon from the start. Trailer was too good. You're probably thinking of shake and rors. Unlike us they can't recognize greatness as quickly.

Couldn't have been me and rors... We are both too busy trying to figure out what splatbot is. I don't know why splat won't tell us.

He is trolling us, isn't he? :(

Mrbob

I'm going to buy John Wick on Blu Ray when it is out Feb 3. Haven't seen it yet but I've seen enough in trailers to know I'll like it.

Mrbob

Nintendo sold 2.6 million Amiibos in the USA alone this holiday season. How many did Madden Gaffers buy? I have 0, though I'm tempted to get some now that I see you can get unlocks in Hyrule Warriors with them.

Somnia

So how is H1Z1?

Just got home and bought it, but servers are getting hammered... basically your typical MMO launch.

I know most aren't as excited about it as me, so I'd recommend just waiting till tomorrow to pick it up. If I get in I'll start streaming it.

Nightz

Nintendo sold 2.6 million Amiibos in the USA alone this holiday season. How many did Madden Gaffers buy? I have 0, though I'm tempted to get some now that I see you can get unlocks in Hyrule Warriors with them.

I'm at 14 now. Wave 3 is coming in a couple of weeks and wave 4 was just announced yesterday. Everyone in the Amiibo thread is constantly F5'ing waiting for wave 4 pre-orders to come up.

The NFC stuff is ok with Smash and Hyrule Warriors but I don't get them for the games. I just like to collect and display figures on my desks at home and at work. Yep I'm still a kid at heart.

Greg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLGwvynQOxA&list=UU75ElaCME-BPVzBC_8RPNiA

It could have been worse. That was a bomb at the end of the first half. I couldn't have called a better defense. The guy even admitted he threw to someone else.
I know you said he meant to throw to someone else, but you're telling me you would've seen this look and not taken a shot to that receiver (especially at the end of the half)?

ECsSXWf.png

if the deep zone hadn't reacted by then, my D would blow an outside throw like that 9/10 times

that happening to me all the time led me to find out that the coverage adjustments don't apply to deep zones... I don't know what else you're supposed to do in that case to defend the deep ball when your player is garbage at reacting except manually control the deep zone

Smokey

Just got home and bought it, but servers are getting hammered... basically your typical MMO launch.

I know most aren't as excited about it as me, so I'd recommend just waiting till tomorrow to pick it up. If I get in I'll start streaming it.

i'm going to get it later this evening

i'm assuming you went with the deluxe version

TheCrow

Yeah, I don't really use them for smash either but I got 4 and planning on getting a few more. Gotta get toon link, megaman, the new luigi, and maybe ness.

I'm at 14 now. Wave 3 is coming in a couple of weeks and wave 4 was just announced yesterday. Everyone in the Amiibo thread is constantly F5'ing waiting for wave 4 pre-orders to come up.

The NFC stuff is ok with Smash and Hyrule Warriors but I don't get them for the games. I just like to collect and display figures on my desks at home and at work. Yep I'm still a kid at heart.

Damn thought you had me beat counted mine and I'm at 16 :(

Somnia

i'm going to get it later this evening

i'm assuming you went with the deluxe version

Just the $20 for now, will upgrade to the $40 later (they are adding this next week). No rush for the $40 right now.

Their launch servers are fucking being destroyed.

I'll post what server I'm on when or if I get in. If you don't see me post first post which one you joined so I know.

Somnia

Holy crap the crate/key system in H1Z1 is literally dota 2. You'll earn crate overs time while playing and then have to buy a key for $2.50 to open them. Makes sense for a F2P game though, all items inside are cosmetic at least too.

that's 20 dollars less to be spent on couriers though

am I doing this right?

Greg, you are the best!

Holy crap the crate/key system in H1Z1 is literally dota 2. You'll earn crate overs time while playing and then have to buy a key for $2.50 to open them. Makes sense for a F2P game though, all items inside are cosmetic at least too.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gonna be so hooked D:

brentech

It's $20 you poor and won't be launched till the end of the year.
The experience between now and then is likely to be massive.
For some reason I was thinking it was just a short early access and then the game coming out. Add in F2P, and there really isn't much of a reason to bother investing time into at this point.

Nothing to do with money.

tumblr_m98pvwMHs51qd6qqho1_250.gif

Plus, all there would be to play with is you.

sick.gif

Somnia

You'll join us in H1Z1 once you see us playing it! =P

edit: Fucker there's more than me. Smokey, myself, (shake maybe) and Ferny for sure.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You'll join us in H1Z1 once you see us playing it! =P

edit: Fucker there's more than me. Smokey, myself, (shake maybe) and Ferny for sure.

Shake will be playing dota. Smokey will be playing with his budget. Its just you and ferny!

Thats not shit talking. Its just the reality of 99% of games not named dota. Everything else just falls by the wayside

Somnia

Shake will be playing dota. Smokey will be playing with his budget. Its just you and ferny!

Thats not shit talking. Its just the reality of 99% of games not named dota

Oh I know it's true =(

I will stream it and get you guys interested =P

Once they put in full city building I bet you guys join, make MaddenGAF city and hire crazy ass guards and tax citizens. Nightz can run a nude nightclub.

Mrbob

Seems Ferny owes me a game. Will be nice to have him purchase the next Warriors game I want.

I'm teetering on H1Z1 but I'm staying out for now as I don't expect it to be playable for days.

Top Bottom