• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id be ok with ferny reneging on the deal if it involved purchasing a warriors game.

What bet. There was never any bet!

Somnia

Seems Ferny owes me a game. Will be nice to have him purchase the next Warriors game I want.

I'm teetering on H1Z1 but I'm staying out for now as I don't expect it to be playable for days.

SOE are being ddos'd fucking shock a Sony company is targeted. All of their MMO's are being brought down sadly. Some people are in game though and playing.

Mrbob

Id be ok with ferny reneging on the deal if it involved purchasing a warriors game.

What bet. There was never any bet!

tumblr_me9eex0E0P1qdcfc3o4_250.gif

Goddamn it I got sick out of nowhere. Went to lie down because I felt like shit was full of fuck and only 45 minutes have passed and I'm wearing everything and I feel frozen :(

CB3

Oh AZ. If you dont call any pass plays in that game you win 6-3.

JUST RUN THE BALL FOREVER

gg az. really laggy on my end. that is the first laggy game i've had in a long time in madden! lag kills the pass game a lot more than the run game and i missed some possible throws with it but i'm sure you did too. i was sitting on that pick 6 you threw.... waiting! guessed on that a couple times and was wrong but not that time.

also nothing i can do about mebane aka the greatest defensive player ever! see you next time in SF brah!

Splat

wait what was i doing that made it seem like i hate the game? i thought it was fun

Running clock in 1st/3rd, and not even trying to get the ball back when you coughed it up late. You ended the game with 3 timeouts even though you were only down 3.

llai86

Neo Member
Running clock in 1st/3rd, and not even trying to get the ball back when you coughed it up late. You ended the game with 3 timeouts even though you were only down 3.

oh hm talked to pheenix. i definitely miscalculated how much time i had left. my whole thinking was if i get a stop on first, i call timeout, otherwise i'm out of time.

you ran the ball like 40 yards down the left side and i was like welp

Sanjuro

I just messaged CB. When he gave me the okay I figured he shot one off to someone else anyway. FMT didn't get back, then noticed he was offline.

Just basically getting a pick and a couple guys on D. He wasn't resigning here and is doing jack and shit.

CB3

I just messaged CB. When he gave me the okay I figured he shot one off to someone else anyway. FMT didn't get back, then noticed he was offline.

Just basically getting a pick and a couple guys on D. He wasn't resigning here and is doing jack and shit.

Me asking other people to approve your guys' trades is another step of work i dont wanna do! Just shoot off PM's or instant messages to us 3. Under most circumstances atleast 2 of us will get back to you fairly quickly.

CB3

Shaq: "I played 19 years..."

Chuck: "No, you played 16 and got a check for three."

My god.

God damn I haven't slept like such shit in so long. I can't remember the last time I stayed up the whole night because I was alternating between "I'm sweating" and "I keep getting body chills"

Top Bottom