• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

JABEE

GG, DM. Those field goals were hard to come by. That shank in the first half was the worst one I've ever seen. I missed badly. I haven't been able to get my running game going at all this season. You shut me down.

DMczaf

GG, DM. Those field goals were hard to come by. That shank in the first half was the worst one I've ever seen. I missed badly. I haven't been able to get my running game going at all this season. You shut me down.

GG. I got scared in the 4th, it was only 16-0 but it felt like more, then you got that TD and 2-pt and all of a sudden it was a 1 score game!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Week 4

Next vance date: Friday @ 6:30 pst

Games:

Jags @ Titans
Bucs @ Panthers
Browns @ Jets (On auto pilot)
Bengals @ Steelers
Rams @ Pats - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Packers @ Cowboys (somnia)
Vikings @ Texans
Giants @ Redskins
Eagles @ Ravens
Dolphins @ Bills
Colts @ Raiders
49ers @ Seahawks
Chiefs @ Broncos
Falcons @ Saints
NFC OPOTW: Tiger Jean (Falcons) - 5 rec, 183 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: A. Verner (Bucs) - 3 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Dexter Mccluster (Titans) - 22 car, 151 yards, 3 TD, 3 rec, 48 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Tamba Hali (Bengals) - 7 tackles, 1 sack, 2 int, 1 TD

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn you, Wellie! I think Russell was the #2 WR on my board last year so that doubly hurts.

I didn't even really use him at all and I'm not even sure why he was in over Randle. It was a complete fluke that he went off like that. He broke a tackle on a slant for a 50 yard TD, got behind the D on the 84 yarder, caught a lob 41 yard TD and like a random other pass haha.

I regret that pick, I should have taken a DT.

rinse82

Aren't you guys in different conferences? They could both win POTW

CJ Spiller had 100 yards rushing and 3 TD's; but they might give it to Ayers.

Mrbob

Chicago Sports radio has been replaying highlights from that interview all day long. It is so funny it doesn't get old. RIP in pieces Niners.

Mrbob

DM, the Niners are officially worse than our teams!

39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

brentech

http://deadspin.com/new-49ers-coach-jim-tomsula-mumbles-and-huffs-his-way-t-1680004518

Holy fuck this guy. He is less inspiring and enthusiastic than Joe Philbin.
Don't care at all. Doesn't want to answer hypothetical questions about coordinators or directions the team would go with on offense or defense in general...and the interviewer just keeps going to those questions.

As he said, no value in playing the name game.
And as he didn't say; saying you want to play a certain way on D possibly closes the door to some of the people that would be interested in the job. No value in answering anything that guy asked.

If that's what he's like when team is in place, sure, he's DOA

http://deadspin.com/new-49ers-coach-jim-tomsula-mumbles-and-huffs-his-way-t-1680004518

Holy fuck this guy. He is less inspiring and enthusiastic than Joe Philbin.

Not a fan of our front office or what they did to harbs but why does any of this matter? I mean who gives a shit if he gives some canned answers or not? An nfl game has never been won or lost in a press conference or jerk off interview. I don't really care about this

What I do care about is our owner/gm are fucking morons and I have no hope for the future. But that actually has nothing to do with tomsula

SickBoy

Gg Cola. A case in which I felt overmatched for the first time since the Birdman game.

Wow DM has lost 5 of his last 6 games. With a win Birdman could move into first in the NFC South and they play each other to end the year. I wonder what changed for DM?

I might have to bust out Brandon Kay against Birdman with all this scrambling QB talk.

I get Birdman next.

doom-has-pimpcup_7806.jpg

I've been waiting for this one since last season.

:\

Mrbob

I'm sad the final season of Justified is upon us. Love the show. But I suppose it is good for a show to end while it stays good instead of overstaying its welcome.

SickBoy

Strike him down sickboy! Such disrespect!

To be honest, I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble for this game. Sounds like his team is coming together and my squad has lost talent on both sides of the ball (and I feel like I've been struggling this year in the games I've played so far).

Plus he wants revenge so I'm sure he'll have a big spreadsheet ready, as well as a laminated playbook... which he'll use to cover his mouth while he's choosing plays, even if it's only for effect.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
To be honest, I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble for this game. Sounds like his team is coming together and my squad has lost talent on both sides of the ball (and I feel like I've been struggling this year in the games I've played so far).

As long as Kenny Vacarro is playing for you I am finished.

Plus he wants revenge so I'm sure he'll have a big spreadsheet ready, as well as a laminated playbook... which he'll use to cover his mouth while he's choosing plays, even if it's only for effect.

Emoticon_laugh.gif

brentech

First thing we tried in the sous vide was salmon. Not a fish person, so this was the first time trying any type in a long time. Wasn't bad, but it's no chicken or steak.
Probably only eat in really small portions in the future.

Steak tomorrow, and that I can get behind!

Somnia

Haha suckers! Paying for alpha games is bad enough. Paying for microtransactions in alpha games is ridiculous.

Dota 2 had them in beta, Heroes of the Storm had them in alpha.

They have to test the market to see what people are willing to pay for and not. You also don't have to pay for them.

Rorschach

Dota 2 had them in beta, Heroes of the Storm had them in alpha.

They have to test the market to see what people are willing to pay for and not. You also don't have to pay for them.

I didn't say I had to. I don't have to play it either... ................... and I won't..................... What's your point? Also, HotS doing it doesn't make it right.

[edit]All I was saying with that post is that guy got what he deserved. Can't be mad. He paid for a pay to win drop in a buggy fucking alpha.

Somnia

I didn't say I had to. I don't have to play it either... ................... and I won't..................... What's your point? Also, HotS doing it doesn't make it right.

My point is this is nothing new. They have to test the market to see what people will and won't buy so when they officially launch they have an idea. Hence you don't have to pay for it if you don't want to, they will put that into their data to get an idea of what % of the customer base will pay.

I didn't watch the video to be fair, but did he buy an air drop? You are never guaranteed anything in an air drop if so, the crate stuff is like dota 2 though if you buy a key to unlock it you get cosmetic recipes that are hooked to your account for the life of the game.

Somnia

The description of the air drop even explains this lol

edit: Ah bugged out, just watched the video... he should just bug it and get a refund (other people on twitch had this happen also, they got refunded with 2 air drop tickets to make up for it)

Rorschach

My point is this is nothing new. They have to test the market to see what people will and won't buy so when they officially launch they have an idea. Hence you don't have to pay for it if you don't want to, they will put that into their data to get an idea of what % of the customer base will pay.
And joke is still on that guy.

I didn't watch the video to be fair, but did he buy an air drop? You are never guaranteed anything in an air drop if so, the crate stuff is like dota 2 though if you buy a key to unlock it you get cosmetic recipes that are hooked to your account for the life of the game.

You didn't even watch the vid and you're all armed up? Did you work on this game or something? He got an air drop that he paid 5 bucks for and it bugged out on him so he couldn't pick it up.

Somnia

And joke is still on that guy.

You didn't even watch the vid and you're all armed up? Did you work on this game or something? He got an air drop that he paid 5 bucks for and it bugged out on him so he couldn't pick it up.

I'm not "armed" up I am just explaining how this is nothing new in the alpha market.

Top Bottom