• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cali when are you playing?

Me and Bob have a showdown scheduled for 10 eastern tonight. It would be nice to do it earlier if he could!

The Bears walk in as the best team in the league, and will likely walk out as such, but hopefully with a few injuries!

If you being bad at a game was an indicator of the game's actual quality than Dota is the worst game ever made.

I'm not bad at DotA because the design of DotA is inherently bad is the difference. At least provide a real argument besides an ad hominem attack. It seems like any time I point out design or mechanical flaws with games like RE4 or Demon/Dark Souls all anyone says is "you're bad at game lulz". I'm bad at a fuck ton of games but I don't think they're all bad or unenjoyable.

When was the Resident Evil series a point and click adventure?

Every game in the series before RE4 was basically a Sierra Hidden Object game with zombies.

LegoDad

Me and Bob have a showdown scheduled for 10 eastern tonight. It would be nice to do it earlier if he could!

The Bears walk in as the best team in the league, and will likely walk out as such, but hopefully with a few injuries!

I'd like to try as soon as I get home, but I'd also like to use the daylight to work on my yard. I'll probably do it ASAP after work, just to wet all your whistles.

I just got into a 3 car accident with a Bills and a Jets fan, they had team license plates. The Bills fan wrecks into me and then the Jets fan just plows into the Bills fan. The Jets fan was stretchered away. My American truck has a big dent and broken headlights, their Korean cars are totaled.

Mrbob

Can't believe you want to hurt my guys friend. :(

Wellie being too kind again, over/under the amount of points he expects to beat me by tonight. I'll put the line at 10.

Ferny

I just got into a 3 car accident with a Bills and a Jets fan, they had team license plates. The Bills fan wrecks into me and then the Jets fan just plows into the Bills fan. The Jets fan was stretchered away. My American truck has a big dent and broken headlights, their Korean cars are totaled.

Hey! I have a Korean car!

Glad you're fine tho.

Dolphins suck

Yeah sure, I can't wait to have another depressing loss and be shutout from the playoffs for an entire madden year.

Awesome! I'm hoping this is the season that I finally win a playoff game! My team is really good and confidence is really high but I just suck.

I don't know what time we're supposed to advance but I will probably be on PSN.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit just noticed Cruz was knocked down to 78 SPD. He is 30 in our league and started IRL in 2011... so 6 years in the league, 30 years old, means 78 speed.... cmon.

Oh well he is still killing you guys so why change it.

I'd like to try as soon as I get home, but I'd also like to use the daylight to work on my yard. I'll probably do it ASAP after work, just to wet all your whistles.

what time? trying to schedule my game tonight with smokey

Holy shit just noticed Cruz was knocked down to 78 SPD. He is 30 in our league and started IRL in 2011... so 6 years in the league, 30 years old, means 78 speed.... cmon.

Oh well he is still killing you guys so why change it.

i wonder where acceleration stat ends and speed begins. so is acceleration related to the first 5 yards of the route? the first 10? less? on a slant, if you had a 90 acceleration and an 80 speed, do you burst off the line quickly but the longer the route takes to develop the slower he gets?

Mrbob

I think Madden takes into number of factors for routes. For example release, strength, route running, speed and acceleration. Varying dependance determined by the route and how the defense is lining up against the receiver. Marshall and Jeffery have 99 release and 99 route running, they aren't the fastest dudes but they can get open. Wish we had a formula to know how Madden factors all these things.

Week 5

Next vance: Sunday @ 5 pm pst

Games:

Saints (jarate) @ Packers
Colts @ Jets
Lions (caliblue) @ Ravens (gqman2121) - PM YOUR OPPONENT RIGHT NOW. PM GQMAN2121.
Dolphins @ Steelers (Thomasbk)
Giants @ Bears - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Falcons @ Panthers
Jags @ Titans
Browns @ Raiders
Eagles @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Vikings
Chargers @ Broncos
49ers @ Texans
Rams @ Cards
Bengals @ Chiefs

NFC OPOTW: Joique Bell (Lions) - 30 car, 190 yards, 3 TD