• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

AFC OPOTW: Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) - 36 car, 210 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: Eric Berry (Chiefs) - 3 tackles, 4 int

saban.0.gif

Nightz

How in the fuck does anybody get 36 carries off in a 8 minute quarter game!?

Having Eric Berry intercept the ball 4 times in the first half helps. What's funny is I had Charles completely shut down in our first attempt. Once it disconnected I knew that he was gonna have a monster game.

How in the fuck does anybody get 36 carries off in a 8 minute quarter game!?

Getting turnovers and not passing the ball. And I still managed to throw an interception in the few pass attempts I did have. I've seen people throw over 40 passes in these games too.

Having Eric Berry intercept the ball 4 times in the first half helps. What's funny is I had Charles completely shut down in our first attempt. Once it disconnected I knew that he was gonna have a monster game.

You were doing a decent job the 2nd try too other than one 71 yard run. He only had like 140 yards from the other 35 carries.

Smokey

BBQ, Steak houses, seafood. Pretty much anything.

Mig and Dskillz said to go to MKT Bar. Is that a good place.

Pappadeux (cajun seafood) , Frenchys ( 3rd ward hood fried chicken da best), Taste of Texas (steakhouse), Bluewater Seafood (crawfish), This is it (soul food), The Breakfast Klub (the wait is ridiculous but so good)

Depends on how much you want to spend and if you want to travel to da hood for some good food

Taste of Texas gonna break pockets the most out of those I listed

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Pappadeux (cajun seafood) , Frenchys ( 3rd ward hood fried chicken da best), Taste of Texas (steakhouse), Bluewater Seafood (crawfish), This is it (soul food), The Breakfast Klub (the wait is ridiculous but so good)

Depends on how much you want to spend and if you want to travel to da hood for some good food

Thanks man. I will pass these on.

if you want to play tonight i need to st art by 8 pm pst. otherwise i'm around tomorrow from about 4 to 6 pm pst and then on saturday im around most of the day

Top Bottom