• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whos streaming?!?

GG Willie, I hope my nano's didn't disturb you too much

I would also like to note this is three games in a row where someon is out for a considerable amount of time.

Three of my five rookie starters are currently out for more than a month.

Nah man. The nanos didn't bother me.

GG. Man you really took me to school on some of those plays!

Mrbob

GG. Man you really took me to school on some of those plays!

tumblr_m0nv8ancBT1qm2cox.gif

eznark

Banned
I actually was just hot routing based off your defense. If it was cover 3 you run slant, cover 2 weakness is down the middle.

Yeah, it's a real money play, has been for years. You really used it well. No matter how many times I saw it (two dozen?) I couldn't stop it.

LegoDad

Yeah, it's a real money play, has been for years. You really used it well. No matter how many times I saw it (two dozen?) I couldn't stop it.
Two dozen? Lmfao. You guys exaggerate so much. I ran 3 pass plays from the same formation and they are all similar. Why you got beat by Calvin at the end of the game for 45+.

eznark

Banned
Two dozen? Lmfao. You guys exaggerate so much. I run 3 pass plays from the same formation and they are all similar. Why you got beat by Calvin at the end of the game for 45+.

The formation I meant, not the play. Since the routes don't generally get run the actual play call doesn't matter a whole lot.

I'm not complaining. The drive where I decided to play the same way on wide trips left I walked down the field and scored. Boring stuff. No real interest in playing against you again though.

LJ11

Borland news is something else. Guy never even got a pay day, still said fuck this. Not good for the NFL. Props to Borland.

eznark

Banned
Borland news is something else. Guy never even got a pay day, still said fuck this. Not good for the NFL. Props to Borland.

No concussions since Sophomore year of high school, only two in his life. Fuck me pretty much everyone I played hockey with had more than two concussions in their lives.

JABEE

It's really startling. Borland values his health over fame, glory, and money. I wonder how many other players think will begin to think like this.

LJ11

Pretty sure I can shit right in LevelNth's mouth, and as long as I'm wearing a Niners jersey he'll have a smile on his face. "No big deal, just a bit of shit in mouth. Go Niners!"

brentech

Tried the Eagles playbook...holy shit that was awful. There is like 4 main formations, and not much creativity with the sub formations. Every play looked like a weird ass run or a sticks passing play.

Not much to love in that book. fuck. i should have looked to see if it at least had a deep amount of plays first.

That game felt like it lasted 1hr30, lol, and it was 13-0

Mrbob

Going to have to try and ride this out by playing boring as fuck DM Ball ( sans FB dive ) and hope my defense can keep playing at an insane level.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tried the Eagles playbook...holy shit that was awful. There is like 4 main formations, and not much creativity with the sub formations. Every play looked like a weird ass run or a sticks passing play.

Not much to love in that book. fuck. i should have looked to see if it at least had a deep amount of plays first.

That game felt like it lasted 1hr30, lol, and it was 13-0

A lot of the eagles plays are designed for misdirection. A lot of them have automotion and look similar but are pretty different

Top Bottom