• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Trade Request (EDIT)

The Cowboys send TE Bear Pasco (Run Support TE), TE Pone Lefoute and FB Chris Pressley.

In return the Colts send TE Fleener with a prevision in the trade that if a major injury would occur to Colts TE Mahone, the trade would be reversed and all players returned before the trade deadline.

eznark

Banned
Trade Announcement

The Cowboys send TE Bear Pasco (Run Support TE), TE Pone Lefoute and FB Chris Pressley.

In return the Colts send TE Fleener with a prevision in the trade that if a major injury would occur to Colts TE Mahone, the trade would be reversed and all players returned before the trade deadline.

cBj1LTf.png

Smokey

Trade Announcement

bGP7Ar6.gif

Trade Announcement

who approved this trade

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What the fuck Nintendo announces going mobile and a new console overnight. Please understand I'm trying to sleep you fucking morons. Announce this stuff on real people time.

LegoDad

sim league is when you take advatage of AI

stopped trying midway through cause I aint playing madden bullshit against him

Lmfao so much salt. Quit halfway? That's when you drove down and scored two tds. I think everyone is just tired of Madden. Also different league, different threads.

Smokey

Nintendo loses its sack and enters the pathetic world of mobile gaming. Wow. Much excite. So hyped. Mario without buttons will be GOAT. Can't wait.

Mrbob

I'll test out the one month trial. I hope more channels will be added because the total number still seem a bit limited.

Top Bottom