• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

You might want to sit down:
Sony and Microsoft are working on new consoles too

Are they being anounced and shown off this year? Maybe it's just cause i was late buying a Wii U, seems too soon

Edit---

oh I guess it's not being shown till next year... Still seems too soon

eznark

Banned
Are they being anounced and shown off this year? Maybe it's just cause i was late buying a Wii U, seems too soon

Sony kind of already did with Morpheus, depending on what the fuck this Nintendo thing is, could be along the same lines. The whole thing seems so ambiguous, who knows.

Smokey

Edit---

oh I guess it's not being shown till next year... Still seems too soon

nothing is is too soon

be great to have next gen consoles out by fall 2018

Smokey

I'll test out the one month trial. I hope more channels will be added because the total number still seem a bit limited.

more channels added to base package according to guy in ot:

A&E, History Channel, H2, and Lifetime.

i know you're personally looking forward to Lifetime.

Smokey

LL

titan x OC is as fast as 980 SLI @ 4k ;_;

my pants are moving

Jarate

Banned
ya'll know something is wrong with your game when Geno Smith has a 136.4 QB rating and Adrian peterson only averages 3 ypc in the same game

Smokey

nvidia just said Pascal is supposed to be 10x faster than Maxwell and feature up to 32GB VRAM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

2016 ;_;

eznark

Banned
How much money did you spend on that game between the equipment you bought for it.

I didn't buy any equipment for it. I bought the x52 because I wanted to play flight sims brosky! My kids love it. I let my 2 year old son crash planes over and over right before leaving for the airport last week and he spent the first thirty minutes of the flight talking about how great plane crashes are. Freaked the fuck out of everyone around us!

Crafting, exploring,trading,bounty hunting

Cool.

No one else hopping into gaf IHL? For shame. Crow did you volunteer to captain?

Jarate

Banned
How are the NHL games nowadays, haven't played one heavily since the ps2 one with Mario Limieux was on the cover

That one was ace though

Top Bottom