• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Yah I just ordered two of em

Should be here by Thurs

Now I need to move this Titan Black

u3mLEdN.gif

Greg

both snow sections there have some leeway if you're turning+braking instead of driving straight through

not sure how that system works, but it's consistent

brentech

How did you solve your trash problems Shake?
All my trash services are located in the same part of the map. 2 landfills and an incinerator. Suddenly got backed up, especially in my high density housing.
Some of those buildings have 20+ households!

How did you solve your trash problems Shake?
All my trash services are located in the same part of the map. 2 landfills and an incinerator. Suddenly got backed up, especially in my high density housing.
Some of those buildings have 20+ households!

The landfills may be so far away, and trafic may be bad enough that the trucks are making so many stops on the way they keep turning around and are never getting to the section of the map that needs it the most.

Solution is to make sure the trash department has quick access to the highway and your buildings have a decent accessway to the highway, or build seperate trash collectors more close to that part of the city.

brentech

The landfills may be so far away, and trafic may be bad enough that the trucks are making so many stops on the way they keep turning around and are never getting to the section of the map that needs it the most.

Solution is to make sure the trash department has quick access to the highway and your buildings have a decent accessway to the highway, or build seperate trash collectors more close to that part of the city.

All that is good. Think I figured it out. I was letting one landfill empty for too long and there wasn't enough trucks picking up. No longer have trash backups around the town, but I need to empty landfills a little slower maybe.

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I'm in no rush, frankly I don't give a fuck, but can I get a solid time.

welcome to smokey world! give him a time for fucks sake smokestack!

p.s.

and then beat him please. i'm already counting my next game against LJ as an L so i need some distance

Top Bottom