• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

FMT taking tips from Wellie.

Brent I "hate" you for killing my rookie QB. My main joy from Madden is playing my young guys and now I'm stuck with my blah backup.

He will be resurrected but not until late in the season.

rinse82

Brent I "hate" you for killing my rookie QB. My main joy from Madden is playing my young guys and now I'm stuck with my blah backup.

My rookie qb is available

Tate Charles

Good news is any qb can hand the ball off and throw slants.

btw i'm going to be leaving for vacation to london on april 17 (i'll be there until april 25). we have 10 weeks left after this week vances. 10 x 3 = 30. playoff time puts us right at the time i leave assuming we use the 3 day vance period each week.

so there are 4 options:

1. i don't make the playoffs and its a moot point
2. wait until i get back to finish the playoffs
3. hope that some of these weeks we finish before the 3 day period and then quickly power through the playoffs
4. let greg play as the 49ers for the playoffs and win it all for borland

eznark

Banned
I DID IT! Figured out how to divert power all on my lonesome!

Fuck me didn't know I'd have to use a keyboard as well....glad I started poking away

rinse82

getting to the playoffs with the Jags for the first time is going to feel so good
in Madden 19
- I can't ruin that experience by being handed a playoff team!

It's possible! My first year in this league I was the Jags and made the playoffs in the 3rd season after going 3-29 in the first two

Sanjuro

Some of the players are just weird. Had a guy choose Riki, and he just spent the whole game staying invisible without attacking anyone.

Of course I made the mistake of asking him why he was just standing there.

brentech

I still haven't remembered to see how long JFF is out. He broke his ribs early last season as well and missed 6 weeks

Greg

bought Hardline for my brother for his birthday (physical PC copy), got it shipped to his house

pre-ordered it the 3rd
it "shipped" the 13th
game came out today
tracking says it won't get to him until the 21st

what kind of bullshit is that

GG, Jabee. I scouted you a bit before the game and noticed your top CB had 80 speed. Figured if I got Harvin in one on one, I'd chuck it up and see what happened. As it turns out, it went great.

Smokey

Good game bro, I caught some big breaks early, your guys swatting passes and not going for the int, and then the fumble. Close game for the most part.

Yeahhhh that sucked. After a while I just wanted to get it over with. Nothing was going my way.

Top Bottom