• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Somnia

Sword/Hammer is ok for the giant creatures, but I'm still mainly using my Saw Blade. I usually leave it in form 1 and not the extended form 2 unless I need the extra distance.

Game is so good. I ended up buying the Dark Souls 2 remaster on XB1 that's next month since I skipped it (only played demon and dark 1) and kind of regret it as I won't even be close to done with BB by then.

Mrbob

Don't you own it on Steam already? What is the point of owning it on Xbox then.

I might go backwards if I can finish Bloodborne. I do own Dark Souls 2 on Steam but barely played it.

Somnia

Don't you own it on Steam already? What is the point of owning it on Xbox then.

I might go backwards if I can finish Bloodborne. I do own Dark Souls 2 on Steam but barely played it.

edit: I do not own it on PC btw, just the first dark souls.

How much cash did you put into Crowblood Of bloodcrow or whatever that MMO is? That's ending soon right?

$0 I'm done with MMOs for awhile, just burnt out on that scene.

Sword hammer trumps all. For the small and medium enemies it's about leArning how to combo from sword to hammer and back to sword smoothly.
That guy with the lance in front of the bell tower been wrecking me though. Been out of bullets, I'm guessing that's how you beat his speed.

The naked thing is expected. Been possible in both souls games.

GQman2121

Banned
Greg, if you're able to find time this evening, and step away from the Bloodborne, I can play our game anytime after 7est. Let me know.

Greg

Greg, if you're able to find time this evening, and step away from the Bloodborne, I can play our game anytime after 7est. Let me know.
if you can play at or as close to 7 as possible, that would be perfect for me

otherwise I probably won't be free until midnight EST

Greg

wait, there are weapons in Bloodborne?

2 new Driveclub packs released yesterday (one with 4 Lambos!), and I haven't touched them... Bloodborne hype is real!

Finally watched the newest episode of Better Call Saul. I think I might like this show better than Breaking Bad.

anywhere to see it (legally) free? amazon had the first episode and i liked it a lot but i'm too cheap to pay for it otherwise. why doesn't AMC have a free streaming service i can leech off of by using my friends cable account like espn/hbo/etc!

Sanjuro

Finally watched the newest episode of Better Call Saul. I think I might like this show better than Breaking Bad.

I don't think so at all. It's still great, could be better. There needs to be some sort of hook, and the way the finale is looking right now it should be at the end of the season.

Ferny

anywhere to see it (legally) free? amazon had the first episode and i liked it a lot but i'm too cheap to pay for it otherwise. why doesn't AMC have a free streaming service i can leech off of by using my friends cable account like espn/hbo/etc!

It's like $20 on amazon you poor

I thought they had a way to stream their shows if you had a cable login that was subscribed to AMC.

I don't think so at all. It's still great, could be better. There needs to be some sort of hook, and the way the finale is looking right now it should be at the end of the season.

It's probably just cause it's new that I feel that way. It feels a lot different from BB but it's still really good!

Sanjuro

My "issues" with Saul is the lack of a supporting crew. While not BAD, they still feel a bit disjointed from episode to episode, where BB had a pretty solid flow out of the gate. It's harder to do with an already established lead though.

I thought they had a way to stream their shows if you had a cable login that was subscribed to AMC.

It's probably just cause it's new that I feel that way. It feels a lot different from BB but it's still really good!

they do on their website. i meant an app where i could stream it to my tv from ps4/xbox/etc

p.s.

fuck no i'm not paying $20 ferny! fuck no!

BigAT

FMT, sometimes when there isn't a legal method, a man must find alternate means...no matter what it takes.

ykCXvDN.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Strolling along in bloodborne. Doing great. Die once with alot of souls. No big deal, ill just go back and get them. ez game, ez life. Get cocky, die to some simple grunt asshole.

So yep, this is a souls game. I can confirm.

Ferny

Strolling along in bloodborne. Doing great. Die once with alot of souls. No big deal, ill just go back and get them. ez game, ez life. Get cocky, die to some simple grunt asshole.

So yep, this is a souls game. I can confirm.

Thanks. We all didn't know this when we played yesterday.

i was checking out some reviews/vids on out of the park baseball '16 and man i would be so fucking stoked to play Beyond the sidelines if it has the same level of detail. i may eventually buy OOP but i'm just a really casual baseball fan and i feel like like i dont know enough about it to succeed

i was checking out some reviews/vids on out of the park baseball '16 and man i would be so fucking stoked to play Beyond the sidelines if it has the same level of detail. i may eventually buy OOP but i'm just a really casual baseball fan and i feel like like i dont know enough about it to succeed

Yeah, as much as im loving OOTP right now, it's only making me that much more excited for beyond the sidelines. I dont know that it'll be that deep in its first iteration, but a couple of years down the line...

giphy.gif

brentech

i don't watch at all and haven't since I was young.
Play the show every few years, that's the max of my knowledge. but any sports game i play, the management is what I usually enjoy the most, so it's easy for me to get into.

Top Bottom