• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Just woke up. Can you play in 25 minutes...11am est

GG, johnny. In the future, when I explain that my kid is around and I'll still play to accommodate your schedule, use the goddamn chew clock feature. Christ.

In other news, Wilson is a head case and is on the trading block. He overthrew so many receivers today, sometimes it looked like he was throwing to someone else. Also, he fumbled on two goddamn scrambles in a row. Good thing Madden got it right with Logan Thomas, though. Never fumbled once and threw dimes all day. Exactly how I remember seeing him when he was that record breaking qb of all time at VT.
salt.gif dinnerdance.gif

GG, johnny. In the future, when I explain that my kid is around and I'll still play to accommodate your schedule, use the goddamn chew clock feature. Christ.

In other news, Wilson is a head case and is on the trading block. He overthrew so many receivers today, sometimes it looked like he was throwing to someone else. Also, he fumbled on two goddamn scrambles in a row. Good thing Madden got it right with Logan Thomas, though. Never fumbled once and threw dimes all day. Exactly how I remember seeing him when he was that record breaking qb of all time at VT.
salt.gif dinnerdance.gif

Dammit I was about to post dinnerdance!

eznark

Banned
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfnNfDjpk0E

These are pretty interesting. I assume he calls them "training" in order to get clicks but what they really are is videos examining how closely Mdeen got in replicati various aspects of NFL football. Specifically so far how well the defense AI reacts to various situations.

Welli, do this but better.

DJ Bowser

Soka, I'm gonna need you to do me a favor and run the table the rest of the regular season. Some of these AFC scrubs are handing out free wins to my Wildcard competition.

For the sake of the proud AFC South, I need you to decimate them.

Also, TY Hilton may complete the TY cycle and be the AFC OPOW even in a loss with 200 yards and 2 TDs.

Mrbob

Az, as much as I want Wussle I'll have to pass. 15.1 million dollar contract. You need some cap relief too friend. I notice you are up against it with only $0.1 free.

DJ Bowser

az is like the real life niners. he had a window and should've cashed in on a superbowl but didn't. now he overpaid a crappy QB and the division is too tough!
3471ac1b8cf92b0bbff65e0410a51f7610843c16842b141428253f272378fb27.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like how they made him wear his own jersey. I always thought that it was weird seeing players wearing their own jersey casually.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So whatever happened to fight night?

I thought about that game the other day and I truly miss it

Fight Night Champion came out and killed the series.

IF you re looking for a similar game (though i think its super fucking hard to find for cheap because of the THQ thing) try UFC Undisputed 3

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/ufc-undisputed-3/91314

I remember that game being hard to learn but really satisfying and brutal in way that reminded me of the fight night stuff.

brentech

Last one I played was Fight Night Champion, which might have been the last one?

Pretty good. Did have a very linear story line. If you lost a fight you just had to replay it instead of working up the ranks again.

Mrbob

az is like the real life niners. he had a window and should've cashed in on a superbowl but didn't. now he overpaid a crappy QB and the division is too tough!

He should come to the NFC North where zero fucks are given. I don't care if I win or lose, going for player goals. Eznark benches Rodgers for half his games. Sanjuro dives straight into fuck ball the entire game and Trasher shows up once every four games. It's the best division in football by far.

eznark

Banned
He should come to the NFC North where zero fucks are given. I don't care if I win or lose, going for player goals. Eznark benches Rodgers for half his games. Sanjuro dives straight into fuck ball the entire game and Trasher shows up once every four games. It's the best division in football by far.

Look. I'm not going to fucking coddle Rodgers. If he is playing like shit he is getting pined. My backup actually played awesome til Somnia killed him.

UFC ruined it

Boxing is dead.

I'd love a game based on the Fight Night engine with a deep online create-a-fighter/career mode though

Fight Night Champion came out and killed the series.

IF you re looking for a similar game (though i think its super fucking hard to find for cheap because of the THQ thing) try UFC Undisputed 3

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/ufc-undisputed-3/91314

I remember that game being hard to learn but really satisfying and brutal in way that reminded me of the fight night stuff.

Last one I played was Fight Night Champion, which might have been the last one?

Pretty good. Did have a very linear story line. If you lost a fight you just had to replay it instead of working up the ranks again.

Yeah it seems like UFC is just more popular now so that must be where their resources go

I would give that a shot but I understand nothing about that sport. When I tried it at first I had no idea what I was doing and kept getting my ass whooped lol

Top Bottom