• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

GQman2121

Banned
The Block:

xogezp.gif

Buzzer Beater Hail Mary:

simjhi.gif

The 1-4 record :(

Omg that is the worst attempt I have ever seen

I would argue that this is worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99shQ134h-I

This was also pretty bad considering...it's James Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKXE6KEkDNk

I mean god damn Javale you had a 2 on 1 and that's what you do lmao

I rewatched that first clip again, and we had Erick Dampier, Juwan Howard, and James Jones playing minutes in the first. I forgot that abomination of a roster ever existed even though they got to the finals

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry DCX I passed out watching the Md MSU game and have been asleep since. I'm at home tonight so whenever if you'd like.

Have you ever not passed out doing something that causes you to miss a madden game? Why are you passing out all the time!

Thats a rhetorical question. I know the answer.

McNei1y

Have you ever not passed out doing something that causes you to miss a madden game? Why are you passing out all the time!

Thats a rhetorical question. I know the answer.

Somehow that didn't have anything to do with me passing out! Had a lack of sleep this week due to work and then topping it all off with AC last night made it worse!

rinse82

GG LJ, you had too many looks at my offense, by the time the third game rolled around you had me figured out =)

Not sure what was up with my O-Line that game, felt under pressure on every down. They've been solid all year but your guys were shedding them like crazy.

LJ11

GG LJ, you had too many looks at my offense, by the time the third game rolled around you had me figured out =)

Not sure what was up with my O-Line that game, felt under pressure on every down. They've been solid all year but your guys were shedding them like crazy.

I blitzed like crazy. I've been blitzing like a maniac all season long. You got some good man coverage corners, and Kiko is a fucking beast. You don't use Woods, wish I would have traded for him before he flamed out, lol.

I'll be honest, once I saw that Pistol formation I knew what D to call. A lot of people use that formation to run. I worried about your pass game with the run D I was calling for that formation, but after the second game I wasn't too worried about it just sold out. That's something I have a problem with as well, finding runs and passes that can executed out of the same exact formation. Only way to keep a D honest.

I just have to stop throwing ints, that's my biggest problem and should have thrown 3 total but I got fucking lucky with drops.

rinse82

I blitzed like crazy. I've been blitzing like a maniac all season long. You got some good man coverage corners, and Kiko is a fucking beast. You don't use Woods, wish I would have traded for him before he flamed out, lol.

I'll be honest, once I saw that Pistol formation I knew what D to call. A lot of people use that formation to run. I worried about your pass game with the run D I was calling for that formation, but after the second game I wasn't too worried about it just sold out. That's something I have a problem with as well, finding runs and passes that can executed out of the same exact formation. Only way to keep a D honest.

I just have to stop throwing ints, that's my biggest problem and should have thrown 3 total but I got fucking lucky with drops.

GIlmore dropped a definite TAINT which would've made it a field goal game, that was a killer drop.

When I had to spend a summer in college park me and my friends were approached by dudes in a car wHile we walking to a diner, and asked us if we had weed. We said no (a lie) and they told us to fuck off and drove off

i wonder if that was mcneily!

JABEE

GG, Trasher. Your offense was passing and running on me well.

I still can't believe I drafted a player named Vasty Bush! Bush had an INT. Kueckhley had two interceptions for a TD in the game. Those turnovers really helped me.

Trasher

GG, Trasher. Your offense was passing and running on me well.

I still can't believe I drafted a player named Vasty Bush! Bush had an INT. Kueckhley had two interceptions for a TD in the game. Those turnovers really helped me.

Kuechly had interesting speed bursts to the ball haha. Also wasn't used to Big Ben's arm strength compared to Stafford. Sorry for the last drive. Was just trying to get used to Big Ben and explore the playbook a little.

McNei1y

I got absolutely worked. But it sucks when I can't even locate my passes or brush off blocking with kerrigan and orakpo and shit like that.

DCX

DCX
I got absolutely worked. But it sucks when I can't even locate my passes or brush off blocking with kerrigan and orakpo and shit like that.
There were some passes you sailed into the third row on a simple flats play. Idk how Tiger gets by the DBs. I can't do the same with Julio as well as I can with Tiger.

I know Tiger is facing the second DB and I'm sure people game plan to stop Julio but still.

DCX

McNei1y

I threw some ducks intending to throw to my backfield back a few times (helu and young were open a few times) but hit the wrong button. For some reason I just "freak out" and mash a bupton lol.

One of those pick sixes was a dumb assumption on my part. I saw my receiver cutting by your guy in zone and I thought I could lead him to the sidelines. Instead it was left short and right into your guys hands.

The worst pass that got me frustrated for no reason and to show how bad confidenice is was when I had Morris on the sideline just hanging out and RGIII bombed it 40 yards into the crowd when all he had to do was just toss it to him.

There were some passes you sailed into the third row on a simple flats play. Idk how Tiger gets by the DBs. I can't do the same with Julio as well as I can with Tiger.

I know Tiger is facing the second DB and I'm sure people game plan to stop Julio but still.

DCX

Trade me Julio

Mrbob

New season also last season Greg. ;(. Can't wait for Tuesday night though, I'm ready.

Also agree with Eznark, Goggins character in justified might be better than his role in the shield. Either way he plays two iconic characters in shows back to back.

brentech

Do the NES Remix games, particularly Ultimate NES Remix on 3DS include full games, or just challenge levels?

Recently started watching Hell on Wheels. It's final season is this summer. Decent show

GQman2121

Banned
New season also last season Greg. ;(. Can't wait for Tuesday night though, I'm ready.

Also agree with Eznark, Goggins character in justified might be better than his role in the shield. Either way he plays two iconic characters in shows back to back.

Let's not forget his role on Sons of Anarchy.

i like justified and i'm usually not a nerd about cinematography, but justified has some real cheap looking shots. i think breaking bad and mad men spoiled me for all future television series releases. it is still a good show though. one of the dudes from the shield is on it (at least the first season, the only season i've watched)

Mrbob

You should finish The Shield FMT. It is my favorite show of all time. Plus the second season Money Train story arc is amazing. The Shield accelerates in the second season and outside of a shortened season 6 stays amazing the whole way.

Greg

You should finish The Shield FMT. It is my favorite show of all time. Plus the second season Money Train story arc is amazing. The Shield accelerates in the second season and outside of a shortened season 6 stays amazing the whole way.
you are forgiven for taking my center in the draft

eznark

Banned
Really hated the first season of Sons of Anarchy, never went back. Though felt the same about Breaking Bad so it's probably my fault.

Colasante

I agree on all this. I think The Wire is the best show ever, but The Shield is very close because of how incredibly consistent it is, even moreso than The Wire. The 2nd season of The Shield with the Money Train and 5th with Forest Whitaker are two of the best seasons of TV ever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I forgot that FMT has the shameful stigma of only seeing the first season of the shield.

You shouldnt be allowed back in this thread until you start watching it again.

Top Bottom