• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As one of the biggest supporters of The Order 1886 AND Splatbot, im sure my good friend splat will provide me with a free copy.

Rorschach

You vultures should pay and support your good friend.

Except Nightz. Send him a copy just so you can get his address and put a microphone in the box too.

BigAT

Man, I just clicked through page after page of H1Z1 review, and only found 2 positive reviews.

Was this one of them?

B7fmQL9CEAAuvZl.png

Week 5

Next vance: Monday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Packers @ Vikings (Sanjuro)
Broncos @ Colts
Panthers (jabee) @ Lions (Trasher)
Bills @ Rams
49ers @ Dolphins
CHargers @ Texans
Ravens @ Bengals
Steelers @ Eagles
Seahawks (azwethinkweiz) @ Cards (johnny_park)
Redskins @ Falcons
Giants (wellington) @ Saints (birdman) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bucs @ Bears
Pats @ Jets
Raiders @ Jags

NFC OPOTW: K. Russell (Giants) - 4 rec, 190 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Michael Kendricks (Eagles) - 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int

AFC OPTOW: T. Phelps (Colts) - 17/24, 257 yard, 4 TD, 0 int
AFC DPOTW: Brian Cushing (Texans) - 11 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF

brentech

Yeah, I'm using a custom one

Is it all out of order still? Or did they fix it and you can you scroll through all the singleback formations with the right stick like a normal book? Or are they scattered throughout.

That's what it was like last year, I know that much.

Is it all out of order still? Or did they fix it and you can you scroll through all the singleback formations with the right stick like a normal book? Or are they scattered throughout.

That's what it was like last year, I know that much.

It's in order. You can't select it as your default playbook in schemes though you have to select it at the team select screen right before the game starts but after you pick it once it'll stay as the default playbook

brentech

It's in order. You can't select it as your default playbook in schemes though you have to select it at the team select screen right before the game starts but after you pick it once it'll stay as the default playbook

Wow. So they did fix it.....guess I gotta get to work kids! Good thing it's my bye week, making real adjustments!

Top Bottom