• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

I need to stop embarrassing myself. I'm stuck in a loop where my weapon is too weak and I need to kill enough people to get it repaired.

TheCrow

I need to stop embarrassing myself. I'm stuck in a loop where my weapon is too weak and I need to kill enough people to get it repaired.

Maybe it's not a durability issue. I don't think I've had to actually go in and repair my weapon yet. Not counting that the upgrades repair it.

Sanjuro

Maybe it's not a durability issue. I don't think I've had to actually go in and repair my weapon yet. Not counting that the upgrades repair it.

Nah. The game told me I needed to. I got to the werewolves on the bridge at the beginning and registered no damage to them.

TheCrow

What? Are you smacking your weapon the the ground/sides of walls every two seconds?

Yeah, he was attacking the barrels and boxes instead of rolling into them.
laugh.gif

brentech

Finished season 2 of my offline OOTP. Team did worse, but fell to less than 10 games under .500, I think largely due to long ass injury to my star catcher (Gomes) before the season even started. With that, season started off real bad and I eventually went 10 games ahead of 500 like 110 games in, but ended the season poorly again.
Started dumping older guys with large contracts (not picking up their options or declining arbitration).

Happy with the direction I'm going and learned some things. Like that I mostly ignored my minor league teams in terms of what players were where and if they stood any chance of competing and playing their real position.

Biggest drop off will be letting Carlos Santana walk. Really interested to see how the team picks up from here. I think I have a handle on this.
Glad I practiced.

TheCrow

Finished season 2 of my offline OOTP. Team did worse, but fell to less than 10 games under .500, I think largely due to long ass injury to my star catcher (Gomes) before the season even started. With that, season started off real bad and I eventually went 10 games ahead of 500 like 110 games in, but ended the season poorly again.
Started dumping older guys with large contracts (not picking up their options or declining arbitration).

Happy with the direction I'm going and learned some things. Like that I mostly ignored my minor league teams in terms of what players were where and if they stood any chance of competing and playing their real position.

Biggest drop off will be letting Carlos Santana walk. Really interested to see how the team picks up from here. I think I have a handle on this.
Glad I practiced.

There is a button that makes the ai setup your entire minor league system. I find myself clicking it ever now and then to make sure my prospects aren't just perpetually stuck in rookie ball. It doesn't effect your mlb roster or your 40 man roster. Its on that screen that shows your entire organization. From MLB to Rookie ball.

brentech

There is a button that makes the ai setup your entire minor league system. I find myself clicking it ever now and then to make sure my prospects aren't just perpetually stuck in rookie ball. It doesn't effect your mlb roster or your 40 man roster. Its on that screen that shows your entire organization. From MLB to Rookie ball.

Yeah, I had noticed that before. For whatever reason, I just wasn't paying attention to the fact that I had an ass load of good prospects sitting in my rookie league.
Going to use that button for now on probably.

TheCrow

Yeah, I had noticed that before. For whatever reason, I just wasn't paying attention to the fact that I had an ass load of good prospects sitting in my rookie league.
Going to use that button for now on probably.

Thats where most of my 5 star prospects are because they currently suck ass. Most of my prospects that are halfway decent are placed in double a by the ai so it works fine for me.

TheCrow

Fuck. I keep peeking into the Pillars of Eternity thread and its making me want to start playing that tonight. But these souls blood echos aren't gong to collect themselves.

Mrbob

I cashed in on my kickstarter today for Pillars but I'm not starting it until I finish Bloodborne. Hopefully finish Bloodborne. Need to grind some blood echos so I can upgrade my weapon some more.

TheCrow

I cashed in on my kickstarter today for Pillars but I'm not starting it until I finish Bloodborne. Hopefully finish Bloodborne. Need to grind some blood echos so I can upgrade my weapon some more.

That would be the reasonable thing to do. So you gonna stream again tonight? Need to see you take down the first boss.

Top Bottom