• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

insert accounting nerd joke here

cBj1LTf.png

Speaking of spreadsheet nerd jokes

WWlTKJJ.jpg

Greg

sorry, GQ - can't make it for about another hour (~12:45 EST)

not sure when the advance is, but Thursday/Friday night is most likely out for me, so if you can't make afternoons work those days you can have someone AP me if that's too late for you tonight

GQman2121

Banned
sorry, GQ - can't make it for about another hour (~12:45 EST)

not sure when the advance is, but Thursday/Friday night is most likely out for me, so if you can't make afternoons work those days you can have someone AP me if that's too late for you tonight

Lets go now!

TheCrow

Very productive evening in Bloodborne today. Killed two bosses and got two new weapons. Goodbye Kirkhammer and Blunderbuss. Welcome Greatsword and Ludwigs Rifle.

It was the powder keg badge. Looks like you got it.

yeah i see some new items for sale any of them worthwhile? i've just been using that hammer/sword and then my cleaver as a 2nd weapon when i need a light with me.

is the lantern worth buying? says it doesn't illuminate as much as the torch but it would be nice to have my gun at the ready at all times. as it is now, i have had to have my torch in my left hand a lot because of the darkness

TheCrow

yeah i see some new items for sale any of them worthwhile? i've just been using that hammer/sword and then my cleaver as a 2nd weapon when i need a light with me.

is the lantern worth buying? says it doesn't illuminate as much as the torch but it would be nice to have my gun at the ready at all times. as it is now, i have had to have my torch in my left hand a lot because of the darkness

I like having the lantern just for the cool lighting it gives off. As for the new weapons none of them really fit the build I was going. So it depends on what stats your upgrades. Since I dumped a lot of points in strength the kirkhammer was still better.

Has anybody tried a Chalice Dungeon yet? I just made my first one and beat the first boss. Seems pretty cool. If y'all want to try mine out the glyph is 55rwtzih

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't think so at all. It's still great, could be better. There needs to be some sort of hook, and the way the finale is looking right now it should be at the end of the season.

Finally watched the newest episode of Better Call Saul. I think I might like this show better than Breaking Bad.

I love it but I agree with Sanjuro here. If they finally start really fleshing out Chuck, Kim, or putting together a stronger relationship between Jimmy and Mike, it's my favorite show on TV. Otherwise it's just kind of cool to watch.

It's a very interesting show, Jimmy, right now, is such a great character.

Speaking of spreadsheet nerd jokes

WWlTKJJ.jpg

I asked around but they only had the PS4 version. Played for a few minutes, died at the first wolf dude. My schedule opens up on Saturday finally so I will wake up early to really go at it.

BigAT

I asked around but they only had the PS4 version. Played for a few minutes, died at the first wolf dude. My schedule opens up on Saturday finally so I will wake up early to really go at it.

I think you got the Remaster edition of that PS3 game. Nothing but remasters this gen, ridiculous.

TheCrow

It just hit me that this week has been crazy for new releases. OOTP on Monday, Bloodborne on Tuesday, and Pillers of Eternity today. I'll have to restrain myself to just Bloodborne until I finish it. Then there's always Dota with the IHL coming up.

eznark

Banned
It just hit me that this week has been crazy for new releases. OOTP on Monday, Bloodborne on Tuesday, and Pillers of Eternity today. I'll have to restrain myself to just Bloodborne until I finish it. Then there's always Dota with the IHL coming up.

Elite: Dangerous has totally fallen by the wayside :(

Fucking father, I still can't beat him. Get him to wolf form everytime in great shape, and then get wrecked. Was so close one time, and my last molotov went over his head, even though he was just standing there. They must be using some of madden's rng code.

TheCrow

Elite: Dangerous has totally fallen by the wayside :(

At least PoE and Bloodborne have an definite ending. I'll probably end up picking Elite later this year. One quick question. Could we team up and become a group of bounty hunters? Because that sounds awesome. It'll be like rust but in space!

Ferny

Fucking father, I still can't beat him. Get him to wolf form everytime in great shape, and then get wrecked. Was so close one time, and my last molotov went over his head, even though he was just standing there. They must be using some of madden's rng code.

Grind up some more and level up.

eznark

Banned
At least PoE and Bloodborne have an definite ending. I'll probably end up picking Elite later this year. One quick question. Could we team up and become a group of bounty hunters? Because that sounds awesome. It'll be like rust but in space!

You can be my wing man anytime.

As soon as I figure out why this PC is blue screening and I get E:D up on three screens I'm buying a track IR.

I think I am going to go to Microcenter and see if they have one this afternoon, if nothing else I'm gonna grab a Raspberry Pi 2. Got the go-ahead from the wife on cocktail cabinet placement as long as I reno the master bathroom first. How hard can ripping out a giant whirlpool bathtub be??? So I am going to use the Rapsberry Pi 2 as the guts of the cabinet. Standard arcade inputs but I'll also add some USB for gamepad support. MAME/Retro Emulator/SteamBox streaming capabilities all in a cocktail format? Boner fuel.

eznark

Banned
Yeah. My project list is massive but I think I am going to jump this one to the top of the list (well....second). Sorry treadmill desk, sweaty dota will have to wait!

Sanjuro

Worst case scenario, you can place a beer on it. Many of the pubs around here have been picking up these cabinets for an extra table around the bar or two. Kind of neat.

If I had a cocktail cabinet running Pac-Man CE, I don't think I would ever need another table again.

You can be my wing man anytime.

As soon as I figure out why this PC is blue screening and I get E:D up on three screens I'm buying a track IR.

I think I am going to go to Microcenter and see if they have one this afternoon, if nothing else I'm gonna grab a Raspberry Pi 2. Got the go-ahead from the wife on cocktail cabinet placement as long as I reno the master bathroom first. How hard can ripping out a giant whirlpool bathtub be??? So I am going to use the Rapsberry Pi 2 as the guts of the cabinet. Standard arcade inputs but I'll also add some USB for gamepad support. MAME/Retro Emulator/SteamBox streaming capabilities all in a cocktail format? Boner fuel.

If you want to save a few bucks and are only going to use Track IR for E:D, take a look at ED Tracker

Around $100 less.

TheCrow

I most definitely will get elite when I get the HTC Vive. Looks like the perfect game for it.

Worst case scenario, you can place a beer on it. Many of the pubs around here have been picking up these cabinets for an extra table around the bar or two. Kind of neat.

If I had a cocktail cabinet running Pac-Man CE, I don't think I would ever need another table again.

Sanjuro! You're still the best madden gaf streamer to date. Just by virtue of having a mic. Sorry bobby. :(

I most definitely will get elite when I get the HTC Vive. Looks like the perfect game for it.

Sanjuro! You're still the best madden gaf streamer to date. Just by virtue of having a mic. Sorry bobby. :(

If you're gonna wait for Elite with the Vice, might as well just skip it and go straight to Star Citizen!

Sanjuro

Unfortunately, I'm trash at Bloodborne. At least you guys didn't bury me when I questioned the game's lock on glitches!

I think today I'm ready for a serious run.

Top Bottom