• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158169931&postcount=55

1ce02e1640745a408ec2c420fd3de031.jpg

6bba7d1d303531910c8dab2af338398c.jpg

001b60abdf7d35ec97e5cc37c3e5eb81.jpg

Somnia

Oh man this video on the gaming side of old people playing the intro to The Last of US.

"It's like a movie. My involvement is... nothing."

haha, kinda speaks to gaming these days though sadly.

eznark

Banned
Map awareness and insight seem to go hand in hand.

Anyway, it was pretty obvious we goofed off after getting mega's and they were never close to winning from then on.

Map awareness and insight seem to go hand in hand.

Anyway, it was pretty obvious we goofed off after getting mega's and they were never close to winning from then on.

I only started watching after you had megas so I don't know, but I will say that Ferny looked like his normal lost self.

Oh man this video on the gaming side of old people playing the intro to The Last of US.

"It's like a movie. My involvement is... nothing."

haha, kinda speaks to gaming these days though sadly.

I met the guy responsible for that level at the last Dev Drink up I went to.

I watched the end of that game. If you didn't already have megas, I think they could've won.

Az is trying to become the Ron Fairly of DotA2.

I actually love the game, but thought it was fitting with how cinematic games have gotten. Though recently the trend of doing more open world with more gameplay has been nice.

There's only really two design choices in AAA games these days:

1. Cinematic/Filmic corridor shooter with QTE events and limited choice.
2. Glitchy open world with an overabundance of fetch quests and check point races.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical. I'm probably just being cynical. Let's play more DotA.

There's only really two design choices in AAA games these days:

1. Cinematic/Filmic corridor shooter with QTE events and limited choice.
2. Glitchy open world with an overabundance of fetch quests and check point races.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical. I'm probably just being cynical. Let's play more DotA.

Bloodborne is goty. Accept it like a wussle goal line int! Accept it!

eznark

Banned
Why complain about a false constraint like "AAA?"

The past month I've bought OOTP, MLB The Show, Bloodborne, Codename STEAM, Cities: Skylines, Axiom Verge and Elite Dangerous (probably other shit too) and someone is legit going to complain about lack of diversity in game design?

The fuck out of here.

TheCrow

True. It's simply the nature of being AAA that makes them try to avoid as many risks as possible. Lucky they don't have a monopoly on the market. It really shouldn't be that hard to find games you enjoy. I mostly have trouble making time to play all the games I enjoy. :(

Somnia

True. It's simply the nature of being AAA that makes them try to avoid as many risks as possible. Lucky they don't have a monopoly on the market. It really shouldn't be that hard to find games you enjoy. I mostly have trouble making time to play all the games I enjoy. :(

Yep that's where I am, just too many games and not enough time.

LegoDad

Guess we haven't advanced yet. When we do, whoever plays me, please PM me to setup a time, should be good for around 10 pm CST or later tonight.

Top Bottom