• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Packers had so many ways to win even with McCarthy being awful. Not recovering the onside kick and then Clinton Dix not even making a play on the two point conversion. But it lead to one of the biggest choke jobs in playoff history so I don't mind!

SickBoy

Packers had so many ways to win even with McCarthy being awful. Not recovering the onside kick and then Clinton Dix not even making a play on the two point conversion. But it lead to one of the biggest choke jobs in playoff history so I don't mind!

Jesus, that 2-pt conversion. Bleh. I can't stand Seattle. I can't stand New England either, but I think maybe I'm cheering for the Patriots now.

I'm watching the highlights on loop on NFLN

Im going to keep watching until im numb

fuck this

fucking crybaby wilson praising God and shit. yeah I'm sure if there is a God hes busy pulling divine strings to help yall win a fucking game. To help yall prepare for the game which you were clearly so prepared for.

asdlkfh aklsjfiopub

I agree Shake. They pretty much needed the miracles of God, Jesus, the Virgin Mary, Allah, Joseph Smith, Buddah, and Shiva to help them pull it out
Seriously bullshit

brentech

Nelson told Bostick and Q to just block on the onside kick so he could catch it....
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 30m30 minutes ago
Nelson does talk to Bostick and Quarless before the kick. And he was in position to catch it before Bostick tried.

The miracle is that we out boneheaded the bonehead play of the Seahawks. Fuckery all around. Sucks, but when so many guys give up because they think they won with 5-6min left, that's all it takes man. People keep blaming coaches, but at some point, the guys on the field have to make plays.
Did a damn good job of it up till that point.

Seattle had to have so many things break its way. I do think the Packers kind of were just waiting for the game clock to end but man....just so many ridiculous things took place. The probability of them succeeding on so many of the plays they needed was so low. And they got them all.

Seattle had to have so many things break its way. I do think the Packers kind of were just waiting for the game clock to end but man....just so many ridiculous things took place. The probability of them succeeding on so many of the plays they needed was so low. And they got them all.

they had my monopoly luck!

BigAT

dota not even working. results not recorded

US East?

If so, Its been especially fucked the past week.

Yeah, we've been queuing exclusively for US West. I've been having lots of problems personally with US East for a while, but it's now to the point where it's pretty much unplayable for everyone. 2 of the 3 games we tried to do on it didn't even count due to bad network conditions.

Rorschach

Try to play a game, network is fucked. Try again. Network is fucked. Try again. Guy abandons 4 minutes in. Fuck DotA! I was having such an easy time, too. :(

Top Bottom