• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Rorschach

The shield is my next big series to watch. The wire season five is one of the biggest drop offs in quality I've ever seen in television. Hated it so much.

At what point in your illness should you be worried if you got something else?

I think I flushed the cold out of my system yesterday but god damn I am insanely fatigued. On top of that, I've lost 12 pounds since Thursday night. Had to cancel all my classes and you would think somebody who's only had water, and chicken noodle soup once, between those days, would feel hunger. I don't feel any at all. And I can't sleep in any condition either, and anything I do to try to get me to sleep or be distracted makes my head explode. It's fucking frustrating.

I'm trying to eat again and this just isn't happening :(

GQman2121

Banned
When I had pneumonia a few years ago I dropped nearly 25 lbs within a week. Ended up spending four nights in the hospital.

You should definitely see a doctor Phee to make sure you don't have something more than a cold.

I haven't been to the doctor, mostly been just trying to self-heal with some day/nyquil and lots of water and some soup...but if this goes into tomorrow I'm going to have to

Can't remember feeling this shitty since i last had food poisoning

At what point in your illness should you be worried if you got something else?

I think I flushed the cold out of my system yesterday but god damn I am insanely fatigued. On top of that, I've lost 12 pounds since Thursday night. Had to cancel all my classes and you would think somebody who's only had water, and chicken noodle soup once, between those days, would feel hunger. I don't feel any at all. And I can't sleep in any condition either, and anything I do to try to get me to sleep or be distracted makes my head explode. It's fucking frustrating.

I'm trying to eat again and this just isn't happening :(

I think it's time to see a doctor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is there anything cool happening in D3 since the last patch? I feel like blizzard is dropping the ball by not doing events here and there with that game.

Sanjuro

Me and Eznark can go around 9PM EST tomorrow. Not sure about the vance.

Both of us are kind of busy watching real football today.

DCX

DCX
Russell Wilson looks like RGIII in my game against DCX.
Lol I was just thinking about that! I have never played a game where everything went right for me and everything went wrong for my opponent. It was a surreal experience to say the least.

DCX

10382173_10152967188295470_4783825985939074714_n.jpg

Top Bottom