• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Nope. It's available as well on iPhone, iPads, and PC as well as for Cablevision customers.

It's only exclusive to Apple for 3 months.

Is the pc version only compatible with safari? Because that would be hilarious.

It doesn't matter to me, but I'm sure it pisses off people who wanted it in time for GoT our silicon Valley.

Sanjuro

Is the pc version only compatible with safari? Because that would be hilarious.

It doesn't matter to me, but I'm sure it pisses off people who wanted it in time for GoT our silicon Valley.

Why don't you just get cable you filthy poor? Or DirectTV like Hitler Rob Lowe?

Then post about your experience trying to cancel it!

Sanjuro

Extract is criminally overlooked

If the entire movie was just about his neighbor, that would have been price of the admission right there.

The new season of Beavis and Butthead was spectacular as well. It's kind of amazing seeing the progression of that and King of the Hill over the years.

I would cancel my cable if I could, but they treat it like a utility for my apartment, even if I cancelled every part of it I would still have to pay the 30 basic because it's hard wired in. Fuckers

Why complain about a false constraint like "AAA?"

The past month I've bought OOTP, MLB The Show, Bloodborne, Codename STEAM, Cities: Skylines, Axiom Verge and Elite Dangerous (probably other shit too) and someone is legit going to complain about lack of diversity in game design?

The fuck out of here.

I actually agree with you. There's plenty of diversified content out there and its easier to discover now than pretty much any other point in gaming history.

Intuitively I feel like AAA probably has always been homogenous, whatever the popular genre of the time is is what the biggest budget games resemble. And you're right, it is silly to complain about. I'm happily sinking ungodly hours into OOTP.

Uhh even with my shitty internet I can stream from all those websites in HD. and antennas are HD now...
Are you really saying a stream or antenna is on par with fibre optic cable? Just cause they're allowed to call it HD doesn't make it the same tier of quality. It really isn't even close for me.

Are you really saying a stream or antenna is on par with fibre optic cable? Just cause they're allowed to call it HD doesn't make it the same tier of quality. It really isn't even close for me.

I've had cable and used streams and antennas and they definitely are in the same tier of quality and at a much lower price. And with antennas you can actually get full uncompressed 1080p not that shitty compressed 1080i that you get from cable and satellite

I've had cable and used streams and antennas and they definitely are in the same tier of quality and at a much lower price. And with antennas you can actually get full uncompressed 1080p not that shitty compressed 1080i that you get from cable and satellite
This is why you don't like hockey. You can't even follow the puck.

BigAT

The new season of Beavis and Butthead was spectacular as well. It's kind of amazing seeing the progression of that and King of the Hill over the years.

The shorts were pretty hit or miss, but I was almost stunned at how good the new watching videos segments were.

But Veep is the best of the three HBO shows coming back this month.

eznark

Banned
The shorts were pretty hit or miss, but I was almost stunned at how good the new watching videos segments were.

But Veep is the best of the three HBO shows coming back this month.

YUP! Now go watch In the Loop.

Anything interesting at the Nintendo thing?

Mrbob

So Nintendo turned Fire Emblem into pokemon? Two versions of one game, Nintendo with the worst first day DLC of anyone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The scientology documentary that was on HBO Sunday was super nuts. Not that i was too surprised at any of it, but still.

BigAT

Beck is a scientologist so it's not all bad!

So is Nancy Cartwright.

180px-Bart_skateboarding.png

"Don't have a Xenu, man!"

Mrbob

It is one game with two story lines, which you must purchase separately.

Game is sold in two separate versions. After buying one, the other path is available as discounted DLC, as is a third storyline. Limited edition will contain all storylines.

Top Bottom