• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The fuck is a Spirit Breaker!?

Barathrum the Spirit Breaker is a lordly and powerful being, a fierce and elemental intelligence which chose to plane-shift into the world of matter to take part in events with repercussions in the elemental realm that is his home. To that end, he assembled a form that would serve him well, both in our world and out of it. His physical form borrows from the strengths of this world, blending features both bovine and simian—horns, hooves and hands—as outward emblems of his inner qualities of strength, speed and cunning. He wears a ring in his nose, as a reminder that he serves a hidden master, and that this world in which he works is but a shadow of the real one.

i8glDKL.jpg

starship-troopers-wyltkm.jpg

Dear FMT ban the Read Option:

Through the end of the third quarter, per ESPN Stats & Information, the Seahawks ran the read-option on seven running plays and generated a total of just 28 yards. In the fourth quarter and overtime, though, Seattle ran the ball 10 times with the read-option, picking up 93 yards and two touchdowns in the process.

I watched some videos of Mario Galaxy 2 and I had completely forgotten everything in the game.

Which is why this is going to be the best 10 dollars I've ever spent!

Top Bottom