• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

I remember laughing my ass off during that game of the thought of having to bring in Aaron Rodgers...only for him to throw the immediate pick.

It was amazing.

McNei1y

Somnia I'll be good to go later tonight if you're going to be up. Doing stuff for now.

Also I'm not doing anyyhing this week until thursday. I kinda wanna play some dotes.

Somnia

Somnia I'll be good to go later tonight if you're going to be up. Doing stuff for now.

Also I'm not doing anyyhing this week until thursday. I kinda wanna play some dotes.

Resident Evil launches in 1 1/2 hours which I planned on jumping into. Just message me and we'll figure it out =)

brentech

Fucking game again with the intro tutorial again. Wtf. Resets all my settings.
Apparently it's a bug in the game. Probably lyrics a corrupt file, but other users complaining as well.

Greg

Only fix I could find was deleting all my Madden install and game files... Soooo... Fuck
better than dealing with Cam every time you want to play

that happened once to me in Madden, but hasn't happened in a while

my GTAV settings would randomly get reset too for some reason

rinse82

GG, Rinse. Too many picks hurt you and Lynch was pretty much unstoppable.

You sure you don't want Wilson?

GG man that was probably the worst game I've ever played. The one pick to Sherman I had a guy wide open in the flat and just pressed the wrong button.

Edit: You want me to take on Wilson's salary plus give you Watkins and a 1st? Nah.

GG man that was probably the worst game I've ever played. The one pick to Sherman I had a guy wide open in the flat and just pressed the wrong button.

Edit: You want me to take on Wilson's salary plus give you Watkins and a 1st? Nah.

He might give you the boost you need!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i didn't mean to pass it to crabtree there!

gg lj. i obviously got lucky on that fumble recovery but i also just have to laugh about some of those conversions you had on the last drive. stop 3 yards short but some animation takes over and you get like a 6 yard gain. i miss pwill and bowman :(

LJ11

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i didn't mean to pass it to crabtree there!

gg lj. i obviously got lucky on that fumble recovery but i also just have to laugh about some of those conversions you had on the last drive. stop 3 yards short but some animation takes over and you get like a 6 yard gain. i miss pwill and bowman :(

I definitely got lucky on a few of those, it's bullshit. I hate the suction tackles too, junk. I know it felt like one of your tackles was a complete whiff because you got some canned animation the other way.

Stacey is a truck, I mean he can't cut, I saw cutback lanes but couldn't move him to cut back. I didn't want to risk an Int on the Culliver Int, and still threw it. Thought he wouldn't hang with Austin, but that fucker always does, he kills me all the time. Should have gone over the top again but I wasn't sure if that WR could get open, bet he was.

I wanted to just take a knee, make you burn time outs and eat clock and settle for the FG because I don't want to fucking get whacked. Then I'm like, wtf am I doing, just punch it in. Boom, fumble.

And yeah, I'm too conservative at times against FMT Greg. I don't have much time to pass and I feel 3 is good enough when I should be trying to go for the kill.

Good game as always buddy. See you next season or year, or maybe playoffs!

I definitely got lucky on a few of those, it's bullshit. I hate the suction tackles too, junk. I know it felt like one of your tackles was a complete whiff because you got some canned animation the other way.

Stacey is a truck, I mean he can't cut, I saw cutback lanes but couldn't move him to cut back. I didn't want to risk an Int on the Culliver Int, and still threw it. Thought he wouldn't hang with Austin, but that fucker always does, he kills me all the time. Should have gone over the top again but I wasn't sure if that WR could get open, bet he was.

I wanted to just take a knee, make you burn time outs and eat clock and settle for the FG because I don't want to fucking get whacked. Then I'm like, wtf am I doing, just punch it in. Boom, fumble.

And yeah, I'm too conservative at times against FMT Greg. I don't have much time to pass and I feel 3 is good enough when I should be trying to go for the kill.

Good game as always buddy. See you next season or year, or maybe playoffs!

i would have felt pretty dirty if i won that game off that BS fumble. there were a couple whiff tackles that i had that i was actually glad to see! unlike years past, you can't just fill a giant hole with the LB and automatically get the tackle. sometimes you do but more often then not you don't. there were a few weird animations on both sides... not sure how to explain it but it was as if the player who caught it was going at double speed or something.

i couldn't get to your QB very often. you just made the right calls at the right time and i always felt a step behind on D.

btw that was probably the best user pick i've seen this year that you had on the slot receiver. as soon as i saw your guy over the slot blitz i gave it a brief tick and let it go, then you were filling in right behind him for the perfect read/pick :(

LJ11

btw that was probably the best user pick i've seen this year that you had on the slot receiver. as soon as i saw your guy over the slot blitz i gave it a brief tick and let it go, then you were filling in right behind him for the perfect read/pick :(

you threw a similar route earlier in the game but I just broke on it as soon as I saw him stop. both guys went vertical so I thought I was fucked, and then he sat it down.

KJ Goode wrecks havoc so I blitz him a lot, at times it hurts me. I try to get Quinn involved but he's a fucking stiff. Goode is the guy who brings it.

GQman2121

Banned
Gg gq. Sums up all our games. Mostly just you winning.

GG. Always a struggle with us. If that JFF fumble doesn't go my way I think you go on to win.

Tyrod is okay I think. Is JFF out for a significant amount of time?

And EZ hit with an onside kick against Sanjuro literally ten minutes before we kicked off. They're completely random.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh still mad about all of those picks last night. I knew I shouldn't have played but like I told CB I wanted to get the game out of the way so I could focus on work.

My defense has been outrageously good IMO despite my offensive issues. I have been giving everyone short fields with turnovers and I've allowed only 60 points total. Highest point total against me was by Az at 17 thanks to Dick Sherman. If I lose like two more I am basically out of the playoffs in this stupid NFC.

eznark

Banned
lol that's the first time I have looked at dotabuff in like 6 weeks. Felt like I have been losing essentially every game, but I see I am still .500. I was feeling kind of burned out on dota but then I played HoTS this weekend and realized how shallow that game is and it made me want to play dota again.

Might start solo queuing ranked. Seems like getting 5 together has gotten a little harder since Crow and Rors went exclusive.

BigAT

lol that's the first time I have looked at dotabuff in like 6 weeks. Felt like I have been losing essentially every game, but I see I am still .500. I was feeling kind of burned out on dota but then I played HoTS this weekend and realized how shallow that game is and it made me want to play dota again.

Might start solo queuing ranked. Seems like getting 5 together has gotten a little harder since Crow and Rors went exclusive.

If you think you had a rough stretch, Grave just had a 13 game losing streak.

Top Bottom