• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
I assumed only euros got it though since that's what everyone said last week! I thought Amwrica wasn't getting punch out at all.

Mrbob

Has anyone here actually played Punch Out? Is it any good?

It's very good. If you like the old games you'll like this one. It a literally a modern version of punch out. You can waggle but screw that I play it in NES mode with the wiimote. Dpad and two buttons.

The only slight disappointment is I've only noticed one new character so far. Every other one has been pulled from the NES and SNES versions.

McNei1y

I love the rookie FS the CPU drafted for me. Daquan Nichols. Dude has 2 Forced Fumbles already and 3 interceptions. I just wish I knew how to select defensive plays better to utilize my [actually pretty good] secondary.

82 Amerson 78 Nichols 80 Allen 85 Cromartie

with 80 Hall and 76 Kerr (this guy pretty much has the stats of an 86 CB... AWR is just low) as backups.

Yet they get beat on all of these pass plays. WTF is wrong with my defensive play calls!!

Gg Smokey. I'm terrible at this game. So many user picks, I only ran my real O for one drive it felt like. Everything else was a long 3rd down resulting in a pick. It I was down so much I had to throw more. Fewest yards Reeves has had all season. You did a great job in disrupting what I wanted to do. I did great the first drive but that was it until a garbage time no huddle drive. Your secondary play is real frustrating.

The chew clock feature is dumb. I'll use it if I'm kneeling.

Smokey

Gg Smokey. I'm terrible at this game. So many user picks, I only ran my real O for one drive it felt like. Everything else was a long 3rd down resulting in a pick. It I was down so much I had to throw more. Fewest yards Reeves has had all season. You did a great job in disrupting what I wanted to do. I did great the first drive but that was it until a garbage time no huddle drive. Your secondary play is real frustrating.

The chew clock feature is dumb. I'll use it if I'm kneeling.

GG drizzle. I actually got tired of letting the CPU decide my fate when it came to INTs. They were killing me in earlier games. So I played safety/LB for the entire game and it worked pretttty well. And I finally toned it down with Doolittle. I was slangin with him up until this point.

GG drizzle. I actually got tired of letting the CPU decide my fate when it came to INTs. They were killing me in earlier games. So I played safety/LB for the entire game and it worked pretttty well. And I finally toned it down with Doolittle. I was slangin with him up until this point.
Smart. My secondary rarely has 0 picks. A couple of those picks were ducks but that one where you bit hard with the safety really pissed me off. If I just held on to it a bit I might've gotten a long TD, but I fucked up and just tried to fit in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im kinda getting super stoked to play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it hits the eshop next week. I only ever got a few hours into the first one. 10 bucks for those three games is a damn steal.

Im kinda getting super stoked to play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it hits the eshop next week. I only ever got a few hours into the first one. 10 bucks for those three games is a damn steal.

It will also make you sad that it has been 8 years since the last MP. I don't understand nintendo

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I love the rookie FS the CPU drafted for me. Daquan Nichols. Dude has 2 Forced Fumbles already and 3 interceptions. I just wish I knew how to select defensive plays better to utilize my [actually pretty good] secondary.

82 Amerson 78 Nichols 80 Allen 85 Cromartie

with 80 Hall and 76 Kerr (this guy pretty much has the stats of an 86 CB... AWR is just low) as backups.

Yet they get beat on all of these pass plays. WTF is wrong with my defensive play calls!!

Thanks for all the info buddy, saving me some time!

brentech

EnviousRashHapuka.gif

from my deck looking out back this morning. supposed to get about 4 inches. some of it was already here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Great. I don't think it's that much headed our way but I found a leak through my boiler stack which is of course at the very top of my pitched roof. Won't be able to get up there until Saturday due to darkness.

Also you will be sad playing the second one when you try to figure out why the first one was so good and how this one just doesn't feel the same.

Smokey

from my deck looking out back this morning. supposed to get about 4 inches. some of it was already here.

Oh. People were driving around with tops down on their cars yesterday. I sat outside and are dinner with the wife at a restaurant. Feels good man.

#notallwinters

Mrbob

@XboxP3: Great to have Xbox/Gaming in a Windows event today. Make sure you stay watching until the end of show, cool stuff there. #Windows10

Top Bottom