• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Thinking back on those dota podcasts he used to do I'm actually surprised Muir was in high skill. He said his MMR was like 2400. And before I realized it was him, I actually thought the Dazzle was one of their better players.

But then we get in high skill tier games when I play so anything is possible!

BigAT

It wasn't rough so much as no fun. Crow has basically turned into you 2.0!

They grow up so quick.
Emoticon_tears.gif

Thinking back on those dota podcasts he used to do I'm actually surprised Muir was in high skill. He said his MMR was like 2400. And before I realized it was him, I actually thought the Dazzle was one of their better players.

But then we get in high skill tier games when I play so anything is possible!

Maybe someone else on the team got them matched in high tier. Not Drow, because she was awful. Getting her stuck on the ledge pre-game was hilarious.

Mrbob

Eznark Madden tonight? I'm home around 9 central.

I don't mind playing dotez on week nights but west coast start time is usually too late for me.

I don't mind playing dotez on week nights but west coast start time is usually too late for me.

I can't remember the last time that I played dota with the west coasters and we weren't done before 12:30am Eastern. During the week that is.

TheCrow

Last night FMT wanted me to hop in a game at midnight Central. That is too late on a weeknight for me.

Yeah, frenchie was trying to get a group going late but the games usually start at around 10 central. I was too busy finishing up Dragonfall to play. Game was good but the end started to drag with too many combat encounters. Ended up just using the debug console to kill them all enemies. So many games screw up pacing.

Mrbob

Eww, so dragonfall gets unfairly tough at the end? Hate that. Going to start shadowrun after I finish Mario Galaxy 2. 3d world was my Mario GOAT but after the first world of galaxy 2 I understand the commentary stating it is better.

Eww, so dragonfall gets unfairly tough at the end? Hate that. Going to start shadowrun after I finish Mario Galaxy 2. 3d world was my Mario GOAT but after the first world of galaxy 2 I understand the commentary stating it is better.

It's kind of different strokes for different folks. Galaxy is more Mario 64-esque and 3D world is more like start--->end.

Love them both though

TheCrow

Not really tough, just tedious, Felt like they were going through the acts and when they got to the finale they said "well, we need to have more combat encounters since this is the last level." But in reality I just wanted to get to the conclusion of the story and finish the game.

eznark

Banned
Lets not go acting like we don't have our total shit shows as well, though.

Pretty rare we lose in 20 minutes though. I didn't check if they were a group.

Probably.

Not really tough, just tedious, Felt like they were going through the acts and when they got to the finale they said "well, we need to have more combat encounters since this is the last level." But in reality I just wanted to get to the conclusion of the story and finish the game.

Did they change anything up with combat?

Smokey

Mario Galaxy was the only Wii game that I was legit hyped as fuck for. One of my favs. Sadly I didn't get to Mario Galaxy 2 because I sold my Wii when I realized it was a giant sack of casual shit. MG2 could push me towards getting a Wii U 4 real.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Mrbob

FMT you are free to Squicken to the Bears. Stealing all the good parts from the Niners with the Fangio and Donatell hires.

If Microsoft announces streaming from PC to xbone tomorrow, I'll buy a bone tomorrow night.

I want MS unite the Xbox experience and extend XB1 purchases to PC so I can sell my console.

Colasante

GG Johnny Park. WTF was that play when Brady was sacked immediately after snapping? That was some bullshit. Also, I can't believe you got that RB TD when my CB was in position for the pick that happens 100% of the time in Madden. I was half happy to see the receiver win that contested deep ball because it never happens but I was annoyed that I was the victim when it finally worked.

GG Johnny Park. WTF was that play when Brady was sacked immediately after snapping? That was some bullshit. Also, I can't believe you got that RB TD when my CB was in position for the pick that happens 100% of the time in Madden. I was half happy to see the receiver win that contested deep ball because it never happens but I was annoyed that I was the victim when it finally worked.
You faked snapped on that play which caused me to jump a little and then you immediately snapped it and my guy was still going forward from the fake. That's the only thing I can think of on why he got through so quickly. As far as the rb td. I just threw it thinking it be an int like punt.

Gg.

Top Bottom