• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Of course you can man, we all do. Just don't line drive that shit, like point the arrow all the way down and blast it so the ball bounces half a dozen times and throws the camera off.

It's a problem with the game.

Mine wasn't though. I moved the cursor down a bit, but didn't floor it. Missing the green area in the kicking meter apparently affects this more.

I think I'm a pretty good punter. I take pleasure in nailing people inside the 5
and then letting them drive 95+ yards on me :(

But yeah, I don't change my trajectory just my direction, although I admit I think there have been times when I lowered the trajectory just slightly so that I felt like I could get a more accurate read on where the ball would land. but usually in that situation I'm trying to kick it OOB anyways so I don't think I've ever done a cheesy bullshit punt

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Splat is a master punter. He got me nailed inside the 8 yard line like three separate times last night. He put me on my own 2 once and that resulted in a safety. Somnia used to be crazy good too.

I guess that's what happens with that much practice.
Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington what does your notebook say about beating FMT?

Must-win game for me tonight at Levi's

Not much but:

-Make him pass
-When he audibles he is likely going to the crossing PA routes
-When he needs a conversion or a score he will hit receivers on the far outside in mid-range yardage, cover 2 sink is effective.
-Does not care about QB pressure, will take sacks over forcing a throw
-Does not run much with Kaep.
-VD on slants, drags, or other crossers as a man beater
-Pass away from user controlled Bowman
-User controlled LB/S can be had against the run, will overpursue

Ferny

Splat is a master punter. He got me nailed inside the 8 yard line like three separate times last night. He put me on my own 2 once and that resulted in a safety. Somnia used to be crazy good too.

Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif
Daaaaaayum

BigAT

Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif
Emoticon_laugh.gif

Much like controllers after playing The Order for ten minutes, Splat got put down.

McNei1y

Ahhh ez. I play ya. I can do 9pm tonight est or 10pm est whatever you're referring to.

Also 3rd DPOTW in a row and I still suck on defense.

There was that glitch that didn't register the games or something when everybody didn't have all the graphics settings the same like punt arc and tackle cone or something like that. I remember him saying something about turning it off after that was fixed but then nothing else was mentioned about it as far as I can remember.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I would also like to thank Bob for beating CB. It will make my late season collapse just that much better. I can't wait to lose 52-0 to LostBigBoss.

ph33 is the liar!

Let's turn off the kick line. I've always been an awesome punter and want to keep the advantage!

unless you want a bunch of desyncs then we can't do that yet

Should be off, but if there isn't an option for commissioner to lock it, anyone that doesn't stream games can use it with no worries a believe.

i'll make it mandatory to turn it off once the desync issue is fixed

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He said it would be mandatory to turn off after they fixed the bug but when that time came he never made the call. So it is what it is.

Greg

No huddle is banned. If you are down enough that a few seconds of runoff ruins your game, you are trash. Take the loss, manage your time better in the future, and try not to play like shit.

Manual control and catching is allowed on both sides of the ball because it only seems fair.

Jags are to be spotted 14 points at the beginning of each game.

Everyone must play from JABEE's camera. No exceptions.

GO PACK GO!
man of the people!

Posting again for any openings. I'm going to school all you chumps

Not really I just got the game again, despite playing 300+games every season before this, my stick skill is garbage this version

Sanjuro

I can see why DOTA victories can be fun. Was getting stomped. As soon as our team cleared out our own base we just rushed the middle and wrecked all their shit.

Sanjuro

Please provide a match ID friend. I would like to witness the greatness.

I don't know what that is. I'm doing unranked too, so I'm probably just feeling better against peasants.

I'm learning some of the gimmick character tactics. Like I played some floating bitch with a latex glove on her head. She had a power to swap places. So, I would just lure the higher level enemies into a group and just swap right as they are about to back away.

Posting again for any openings. I'm going to school all you chumps

Not really I just got the game again, despite playing 300+games every season before this, my stick skill is garbage this version

It's possible! We are winding down season 3. I suspect we will play 1 more season after this.... I'm down for playing more but usually after 4 seasons is when people start leaving and a 15-20 man league isn't enough

brentech

Like I played some floating bitch with a latex glove on her head. She had a power to swap places. So, I would just lure the higher level enemies into a group and just swap right as they are about to back away.

FMT and Sanjuro should name/describe all characters.

It is known.

Smokes when will you be home?

I can't wait to play with my new best friend LNAPRK

I regretfully googled that username. Why did I do that? Now I know I played 2k with someone who looks like Drake

Smokey

Smokes when will you be home?

I can't wait to play with my new best friend LNAPRK

I regretfully googled that username. Why did I do that? Now I know I played 2k with someone who looks like Drake

lmao

completely random how I met that guy. I just went down the list and sent out invites when I was in the park solo dolo. He had a mic and everything in 2v2.

Dude is a team player I kept trying to get him to score and he refused unless he was legit wide open !

lmao

completely random how I met that guy. I just went down the list and sent out invites when I was in the park solo dolo. He had a mic and everything in 2v2.

Dude is a team player I kept trying to get him to score and he refused unless he was legit wide open !

Dude is really good especially considering his guy is only rated like 75 ovr.

I finally got posterizer and transition finished so hopefully I won't miss so many open fast break opportunities now.

Top Bottom