• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

GG Brent. My weird inability to complete screen passes killed me. Had to settle for field goals too often.
Yea. GG - that's all too often me saying that line about settling.
I've really developed my passing offense in the last few weeks.

That pick I threw I knew was terrible as soon as it left, but I've been doing such a good job the last few games about not throwing garbage balls.

Gordon's fall into the end zone catch for the lead helped. New offense has really made him an easier target to get to.

GG Greg. We both played a good game. 0 turnover game for both of us. Julius Thomas bailed me out time and again and Boris reeves 70+ yd run was pretty stupid. Gotta love the game ending because your WR does the toe tap animation and then falls in bounds to run out the clock. That FG 58 yarder might've been possible if that dumb shit didn't happen since you had 12 mph wind at your back.

You broke Osweilers thumb :(

Greg

GG Greg. We both played a good game. 0 turnover game for both of us. Julius Thomas bailed me out time and again and Boris reeves 70+ yd run was pretty stupid. Gotta love the game ending because your WR does the toe tap animation and then falls in bounds to run out the clock. That FG 58 yarder might've been possible if that dumb shit didn't happen since you had 12 mph wind at your back.

You broke Osweilers thumb :(
that was probably my best game of the season and it still wasn't enough... I think my only 2 mistakes that entire game was not shifting my line in time on your TD run when you flipped the play after my initial shift, and that ball across the middle that I thought I could lead more to the right even though the coverage was tight and I got bailed out with incompletion

that Reeves run where he bounced off 5 guys, that 3rd and long you converted on the left side even though I read it perfectly and you caught it over 2 defenders, that TE comeback that I sat on and it went through the defender's hand, my guy doing a toe tap animation a full yard inside the boundary and then FALLING UP FIELD?

brentech

my guy doing a toe tap animation a full yard inside the boundary and then FALLING UP FIELD?

Sounds familiar to a sack I took in my game. Manziel wouldn't go down, broke like 2 tackles and lost 4+ more yards each miss.

Then at the end of half I used my last time out with 16s left or so because I wanted to change formations, just to throw an in-completion, and then complete the next ball long down the middle, and miss the spiked ball by about 1/2s. Half ends down 10-7

It's shit like that, that usually loses me games. Finally broke out of it.

LJ11

Good game DCX, game was closer than the score indicates, you were ripping off chunks of yards, but a couple of turnovers went my way. Honestly, if it wasn't for some of these user picks I'm not sure where I'd rank. I'm just turning people over, jumping routes and hoping I make a play. Can count multiple games were I turned the entire game around on user picks. When I don't turn guys over, or whiff ala my game against DM, I end up having to scratch and claw.

Edit: Got lucky on that dropped pick on 2nd and goal, that was 6 the other way, just thought you were calling an all out blitz and just didn't even read the D.

eznark

Banned
Posted that thing about McCarthy losing play calling duties this afternoon in the NFL thread. No one noticed.

We need a new NFL thread.

I've kind of stopped posting at every thread except this one. When NBA-GAF died and went to make the new forum I posted there for a little but it's really hard to keep up night after night. And most of the other threads here are straight up trash.

Yall the only family I got left ;_;

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie, lateish tonight ~9pst will work, or most of the day tomorrow.
Way too late for men can you play tomorrow from 3:30 PST - 7 PST?

That's brutal. I don't understand how this continues to happen in the game year after year. You'd think someone in the media would ask these types of questions while the game is on it's PR tour.
No one plays the game closely. You're kidding yourself if you think any reviewer plays any game to get to the nuts and bolts of it.

brentech

Posted that thing about McCarthy losing play calling duties this afternoon in the NFL thread. No one noticed.

almost posted something like that. thread is worthless now. i dont mind non-football talk, but they've gone way too far

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I'm still not even sure what the fuck a gata is. I asked SNESFreak via twitter and he just laughed.

Not even sure when it turned to shit.

DJ Bowser

Smokey!

I sent you the invite since this is about when we're supposed to start. I'll be in and out of the room but will see you've joined within a minute or two of whenever you do.

The fate of the AFC South hangs in the balance!

DJ Bowser

Smokey hath forsaken me this eve.

The fate of the AFC South will have to wait another day. Try your best to hold your baited breath!

I'm still not even sure what the fuck a gata is. I asked SNESFreak via twitter and he just laughed.

Not even sure when it turned to shit.

albert-mascot.jpg

It turned to shit when Chan, Gata, SNES and all of them got more active than people who actually post about football.

GQman2121

Banned
No one plays the game closely. You're kidding yourself if you think any reviewer plays any game to get to the nuts and bolts of it.

I wasn't really serious about that. EA would blacklist anyone from any outlet that would dare ask questions like that for this game. It's not worth it for anyone involved.

My game vs wellie summed up in one video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-DEIJHKtU

That's a new one for me. Wow. Did that keep happening?

Mrbob

I'm thought of picking up Evolve but the game will probably be on sale quick. I'll get the monster edition on PC when it is 75% off.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Figured it was time to try and get my shitty ps4 controller with the thumb stick rubber issue replaced. Kinda late but it was worth a shot.

Long story short amazon is crediting me the amount for a new controller on my card and letting me keep the old one.

Amazon is really the best

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Crazy what happens when EG drops the cancer from their team. They are rolling right now.

Top Bottom