• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Just cheat punted against the Skins on accident. Into 10 mph so I lowered it slightly. Finally saw what you guys are talking about

McNei1y

How do you think I felt? My QB was throwing all fucking over the place!

That's what I mean. You had some dudes wide open and he's just lobbing em nowhere. rgiii was doing the same with some of his locations. I just can't stand how it's effecting my linebackers, oline, and secondary the most. They don't react to shit. And they can't shed blocks even though their rating is above an 80.

GQman2121

Banned
I just got away with one against the Steelers. The wind saved me before halftime and my offense was not clicking at all. I need to stop going into these games cold turk. It seriously effects my ability to read zone coverage. I'm looking right at defenders and still throwing the ball like an idiot.

New owner played good though. Seemed to fall back on a few of the same passing plays in certain situations, but it was working in the second half. Luckily his line is about as poor as it gets and my D-line is pretty great.

rinse82

GG FMT - Couldn't get anything going on offense, and was super frustrated in the 1st half - thought my D was playing well and was in the right spots to make plays, but Madden decided they should bat the ball down or just drop uncontested picks.

Might be time to bench Brees.

GG FMT - Couldn't get anything going on offense, and was super frustrated in the 1st half - thought my D was playing well and was in the right spots to make plays, but Madden decided they should bat the ball down or just drop uncontested picks.

Might be time to bench Brees.

i kind of felt bad for all those dropped picks you had in the first half. i counted at least 4. not sure what the fuck i was thinking on that throw into triple coverage after PA pass to VD. i even saw he wasn't going to be open but as i do so often i made the decision to throw that pass before i ever snapped -_-

i was scurred of spiller. thought those early FG's i had to settle for would come back to haunt me.... and they should have! after i went up 6-0 you dropped a potential pick 6. i would have absolutely crumbled after that

BigAT

You guys put Sanjuro in a party with Grave on his main?
crazy.gif

Mrbob

Playing too much DOTA where you can't read now? 21-16. It would be nice for Mr. Bob to lose so I can sniff the playoffs.

I just need to get to 9 wins so I can hit my bonus coach XP. Then I don't really care what happens. I wouldn't be mad at better seed draft pick.

brentech

You guys put Sanjuro in a party with Grave on his main?
crazy.gif

When I joined the party there was just 3 of us. Was working on an app and next thing I know the game ready gong goes off.
Just click it and while looking at hero list realize that Sanjuro has already picked Juggs.

Honestly had no idea. Thought he was someone that played the game a while ago and was just coming back to it after many months away from the game the way he was talking. Basically just needs to spend some time on the basics. I didn't know he was outright new.

Welcome to the dota learning curve.

C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Southpaw Matt Flynn aired it out earlier today. Want to make a deal?

Meant to ask about that. Thought it was just some younger Matt Flynn since he was throwing lefty.

McNei1y

Aw dammit it has insane amounts of DLC?

God dammit 2k turtle

I literally have no idea about this game or anything. I don't want to purchase anything

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Isn't that the game with the insane DLC stuff?

You're killing gaming
It's inevitable. We saw a large number of mobile game commercials on during the Super Bowl. The freemium model is absolutely killing it. Weren't there reports that at one point candy crush was earning $800k per day?

I'm still bitter as fuck about having to pay PS+ just to play online franchise. Madden is now a $110 a year game for me.

Edit: In before CB - "DOTA is free to play"

Somnia

Evolve gives you all maps/modes for free, but yes they charge for new hunters/monsters/skins if you want to buy them. You in no way shape or form need to though as you can play with everyone no matter what people own.

McNei1y

Maybe I wont buy it yet. I have to finish GTA V (didn't get to on 360 because it broke) and then I want to get some more DOTA in... but dammit monster hunting seems so cool!

Or maybe I'll just get Dying Light instead.

Somnia

Maybe I wont buy it yet. I have to finish GTA V (didn't get to on 360 because it broke) and then I want to get some more DOTA in... but dammit monster hunting seems so cool!

Or maybe I'll just get Dying Light instead.

Dying Light is my choice. Unless you have a bunch of friends doing Evolve, it's not a game built to play solo.

Nightz

Had my first experience wiping out on some slippery steps today. Fell and took my wife out with me. Good thing we were near the bottom. No injuries and we had a good laugh about it afterwards.

McNei1y

Dying Light is my choice. Unless you have a bunch of friends doing Evolve, it's not a game built to play solo.
I have 3 friends playing Dying Light but they've been playing it for awhile now so I'm not sure if it's worth jumping in with them or if it's even possible.

I do have one friend that will get Evolve eventually so there's that. I just want to play that game and Left 4 Dead but I get SO upset playing by myself and my team sucks.

Top Bottom