• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

My account is still active, just have had no desire to login since the chance of me raiding outside of LFR has dropped considerably. We'll see what happens.

I have an open invitation with a buddy, but he's alliance.... I don't know if I can be like Soka.

With the new LFG tool you can easily door normal/heroic raids now. Don't try and make excuses, Somnia!

I've just come to realize that the NFC North is probably the most stable division as far as user consistency goes.

Way to go, EZTrashBob!

The NFC West had a few good years, aside from the revolving door of Cardinals owners (even then AstroLad gave us a couple of quality years).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Willingly put yourself in two madden leagues?

Might as well willingly throw yourself off a cliff.

(Which FMT does a ton in smash bros so i guess that makes sense)

Smokey

I'm right there with you phee. My games purchases going forward are honestly going to shrink. Yearly Madden and a shooter or two and then who knows what else. Maybe more League of Legends champions to keep duo ranking with Soka.

I put my name in for the 52 game challenge in gaming side. I have at least that in Steam that I haven't played. I think for the most part I'm going to milk my Gamefly sub. the broken games this year really soured me. And when I say games I'm really meaning MCC.

The money saved from buying broken POS can go towards my Titan II Tri-SLi setup.

Somnia

I put my name in for the 52 game challenge in gaming side. I have at least that in Steam that I haven't played. I think for the most part I'm going to milk my Gamefly sub. the broken games this year really soured me. And when I say games I'm really meaning MCC.

The money saved from buying broken POS can go towards my Titan II Tri-SLi setup.

I decided to build a new computer in Feb, may hit you up about it when I do it. Not going INSANE, looking to spend 1200-1400 probably. I have a feeling like a lot of people I'll be switching to mainly PC gaming in 2015, except exclusives like bloodborne, madden, etc.

Ferny

YOU DON'T PLAY PC GAMES!

I guess this means you're done with the park

Mrbob

Get fucked Suh. Enjoy watching the Lions playoff loss on the sidelines.

Last two weeks convinced me not much changed on the Lions.

Smokey

I decided to build a new computer in Feb, may hit you up about it when I do it. Not going INSANE, looking to spend 1200-1400 probably. I have a feeling like a lot of people I'll be switching to mainly PC gaming in 2015, except exclusives like bloodborne, madden, etc.

Let me know. You probably won't troll me like Soka.

YOU DON'T PLAY PC GAMES!

I have tons of stuff on PC to get to. I want to learn Dota and get into Elite Dangerous.

I guess this means you're done with the park

I'm still there

Top Bottom