• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

Off-season schedule:

NOW my question is the draft. the way i see it, we have 2 options for the draft:

1. sunday BEFORE the playoff games start. that means we would need to start @ 7 am pst SHARP (the draft takes appox 2 hours to complete)
2. sunday AFTER the playoff games finish (appox. 6 pm pst)

what are your thoughts?

After

You ok Drizz

ducksdagger.0.gif

Lol

Sokantish

I vote before because CB doesn't even care about Madden anyway! Think about it CB. If we do it before, you can play Smash or DOTA after the playoff game instead. If you think about it, I'm the only one REALLY thinking about you CB. I just want you to be happy.

eznark

Banned
Jameis took the point shaving thing a little far tonight. Too bad fsu couldn't play a team from a garbage conference like the Badgers did.

Southern football is dead.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Bucs have the #1 pick right?

What are the chances Donny rates Mariota a 90+ right out of the gate?

DCX

DCX
1. the advance after superbowl is "re-sign players". you can re-sign players with expiring contracts. (Will advance from this step Wednesday @ 10 pm pst) DONE
2. The next step is "Free Agent offers". View and offer contracts to available free agents. (will advance from this step on tonight @ 7 pm pst)
3. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts (will advance from this step on Friday at 7 pm pst)

From FMTs post. We are in number 2 and he says we are to advance at 7pm PST.

DCX

Colasante

1. the advance after superbowl is "re-sign players". you can re-sign players with expiring contracts. (Will advance from this step Wednesday @ 10 pm pst) DONE
2. The next step is "Free Agent offers". View and offer contracts to available free agents. (will advance from this step on tonight @ 7 pm pst)
3. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts (will advance from this step on Friday at 7 pm pst)

From FMTs post. We are in number 2 and he says we are to advance at 7pm PST.

DCX

This man is correct!

Also, if anyone wants to move down in the 1st to acquire more picks, I'm interested.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Leon Hall took shit money. Wtf. i could have offered way more than that!

LOL both of Drizzlers Centers retired

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Signings:

Bengals - Leon Hall
Eagles - Cary Williams
Broncos - Danny Trevathan
Colts - Paul Worrilow
Colts - Jahri Evans
Saints - Laadrian Waddle
Cowboys - Greg Little
Falcons - DeMario Davis
Bucs - Connor Barth
Saints - Olivier Vernon
Falcons - Nick Perry
Falcons - Justin Blalock
Panthers - Garrett Reynolds
Bucs - Anthony McCoy
Falcons - Stephen Hill
Bucs - Margarito Solomon
Bucs - R. Fragel
Colts - JD Walton (You sure you want him?)
Bucs - Ryan Jensen
Falcons - Nick Toon
Falcons - Brandon Coleman

Falcons, Bucs, and Colts were super active.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX can you please explain these moves:

Stage 1 release of Justin Blalock.

Blalock was set to make 7.1 M this Madden year per http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/justin-blalock/

You resign him for 2 years for 3.02 M.

Week 13 of this past season you re-signed Paul Worrilow for 6 years 42.5 M

Stage 1 of offseason you release him.

The Worrilow move makes no sense since you take a major cap hit if there was any guaranteed money. The Blalock move looks more like you snuck him by for a couple mil cap savings. Am I right?

I can't look up Victor Butler's cap number from before you released him in stage 1, but you did and you're the only bidder. Why would you release him then try to resign when he was already on your team into stage 1 of FA?

Top Bottom